I fucked off

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

No I'm being completely serious. 95% of people couldn't go on something like that and just sound like they were on the blower to their mates, and be genuinely amusing. I would have sounded like how Steve Davis looks if it had been me.

Cheers, I've been on before, been on a few things, went on the nightowls years ago to tell Alan Robson the world was gonna end in 1999. ITV wanted me tonight but I knocked them back. This bloke from the paper give everyone me number, just as well it's changing in 2 weeks.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I'm being completely serious. 95% of people couldn't go on something like that and just sound like they were on the blower to their mates, and be genuinely amusing. I would have sounded like how Steve Davis looks if it had been me.

Cheers, I've been on before, been on a few things, went on the nightowls years ago to tell Alan Robson the world was gonna end in 1999. ITV wanted me tonight but I knocked them back. This bloke from the paper give everyone me number, just as well it's changing in 2 weeks.

:lol: GET TO THOSE NUCLEAR BUNKERS!

How did the flashing blade take that?

:lol: GET TO THOSE NUCLEAR BUNKERS!

How did the flashing blade take that?

:lol:

I was just a kid 15/16 so 95ish? He said I'm so confident that we'll still be here after August 1999, you can come on and host the show on 1st September 1999. Is he still on now? The nightowls tune was "belta".

I rang him once when I was mortal. Won a signed CD.

Didn't realise he meant signed by him instead of the band like!

:lol:

I went on Nightowls off me face to tell this joke:

What did the hat say to the bra? You go on ahead while i give these two a lift.

A good listen Stevie - what's he on about in regards to a Telegraph article?

Steve Marshall-Barnes had his own column in the paper today, and according to Rob it might not be the last you see of him.

Just checked. Not only is he still on, but Night Owls is live from Jamaica all week. :lol: And he still does the Halloween shows.

That was before Christmas actually :lol: They've obviously not updated for a while.

Yes still on 10pm til 2am every night except Friday.

And yes I still listen to it <_<

Stevie - that was really good :angry:

Just checked. Not only is he still on, but Night Owls is live from Jamaica all week. :lol: And he still does the Halloween shows.

That was before Christmas actually :lol: They've obviously not updated for a while.

And yes I still listen to it :angry:

Stevie - that was really good :rolleyes:

Halloween was before Xmas? No shit? <_<

And yes I still listen to it :angry:

Stevie - that was really good :rolleyes:

Halloween was before Xmas? No shit? <_<

No, when they were in Jamaica, you sarky twat! :rolleyes:

Thanks stevie, stuck on my own in a travelodge in York and that has cheered me up some. Two things - supafan privelidges revoked and judging by your voice I reckon I could have you. :lol:

Saturday was one of the best days I've had supporting this club. What a season we've had man.

Thanks stevie, stuck on my own in a travelodge in York and that has cheered me up some. Two things - supafan privelidges revoked and judging by your voice I reckon I could have you. :lol:

Saturday was one of the best days I've had supporting this club. What a season we've had man.

<_< It's the radio man, I sound like Barry White some days. Anyway if you shut your eyes and didn't know Mike Tyson's voice you'd think he was soft as shite as well :lol:

Never have been a supafan, I can list 20 people on here more deserving of such status.

Sorry, Stevie, but I find that a bit shit. Everyones got their tipping point but not in front of oppo wankers, and wankers they were. Lets put it down to a bad day at the office, I'm not mocking your commitment one iota, but that stuff, nah, not for me, like.
I think Stevie is seasoned/passionate enough to do what he wants without question from certain people.

The very reason I can't believe he did it tbh.

For a man who spends the vast majority of his time posting about how big a club we are and how our fans are second to none, our attendances in 1973 were bigger than yours etc. etc. I just didn't have him down as the type of bloke to leave a game at half time. I'm sure people who have dared leave after 89mins have been scolded by him on numerous occasions on here

Listen you weren't there and baring in mind this is the FIRST TIME I've left at half time in my life, I think I can be excused. It was painful to watch, if that makes me a shit fan then that's what I am, horrible atmopshere, everyone in a shit mood, cunts next to me on about points for their fantasy team with van Persie scoring, I just snapped and that was it. When I was walking down the ramp then down the Gallowgate metro steps, I turned round and no word of a lie it was like full time there was that many people walking under the Milburn tunnel. I was thoroughly depressed with it. Anyway I'll take all the shit that comes my way two things though, at least I admit it cos am an honest person and two laughable that I should take shit off people who don't even go to games, like ever.

That wasn't aimed at me I hope!!! :lol:

Honestly, as much I've been tempted to walk after certain games as I just couldn't take any more, all I'd do is look at the supporters of who we're playing and it's them bastards who'd make me stay put. Would never give them the satisfaction, and makes moments like saturday all the sweeter when revenge comes around. But, honestly, I was pissed when I wrote that and I knaa your record for going to games, so maybe I was a bit picky.

But.....

Fair play to you for coming across well on that show, mate. I couldn't have done a quarter as well, would've had a mooth full of marbles and been all, 'err, y'knaa, err aye'. The Chelsea supporting one is usually one snidey bastard towards Mags on the whole so you only could've done better by belittling the twat. Otherwise, top drawer, Stevie. :lol:

Sorry, Stevie, but I find that a bit shit. Everyones got their tipping point but not in front of oppo wankers, and wankers they were. Lets put it down to a bad day at the office, I'm not mocking your commitment one iota, but that stuff, nah, not for me, like.
I think Stevie is seasoned/passionate enough to do what he wants without question from certain people.

The very reason I can't believe he did it tbh.

For a man who spends the vast majority of his time posting about how big a club we are and how our fans are second to none, our attendances in 1973 were bigger than yours etc. etc. I just didn't have him down as the type of bloke to leave a game at half time. I'm sure people who have dared leave after 89mins have been scolded by him on numerous occasions on here

Listen you weren't there and baring in mind this is the FIRST TIME I've left at half time in my life, I think I can be excused. It was painful to watch, if that makes me a shit fan then that's what I am, horrible atmopshere, everyone in a shit mood, cunts next to me on about points for their fantasy team with van Persie scoring, I just snapped and that was it. When I was walking down the ramp then down the Gallowgate metro steps, I turned round and no word of a lie it was like full time there was that many people walking under the Milburn tunnel. I was thoroughly depressed with it. Anyway I'll take all the shit that comes my way two things though, at least I admit it cos am an honest person and two laughable that I should take shit off people who don't even go to games, like ever.

That wasn't aimed at me I hope!!! :lol:

Honestly, as much I've been tempted to walk after certain games as I just couldn't take any more, all I'd do is look at the supporters of who we're playing and it's them bastards who'd make me stay put. Would never give them the satisfaction, and makes moments like saturday all the sweeter when revenge comes around. But, honestly, I was pissed when I wrote that and I knaa your record for going to games, so maybe I was a bit picky.

But.....

Fair play to you for coming across well on that show, mate. I couldn't have done a quarter as well, would've had a mooth full of marbles and been all, 'err, y'knaa, err aye'. The Chelsea supporting one is usually one snidey bastard towards Mags on the whole so you only could've done better by belittling the twat. Otherwise, top drawer, Stevie. :lol:

No it was aimed at J69 and thanks for that mate. I know you turn oot, and you have even more toon tales than me as you've demonstrated on here many times. Hawksbee is a good lad I like him had 10 mins chat with him before I went on as it was pre-recorded half hour before their show. I was ribbing him about Kevin Scott and he got his own back ribbing me about Steven Carr. Jacobs is a nob, a full blown Jew who supports Chelsea, anyone who knows the dynamics of their support base in the 70's, 80's and early 90's will see the irony of that. Even now they sing I've got a foreskin haven't you at Tottenham, wonder if he joins in.

Steve Marshall-Barnes : "Hawksbee and Jacobs!?.......

........Which one is the Chelsea one?"

Jacobs: "Me"

SMB : "You're a cunt"

:lol: He giggles like Bungle off Rainbow as well. They're such lucky twats, I'd love to have their job, or even writing for The Telegraph full time about football.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

:lol:He giggles like Bungle off Rainbow as well. They're such lucky twats, I'd love to have their job, or even writing for The Telegraph full time about football.

I'd say more George off Rainbow. He's a fucking nugget, to be honest, even the one thats alright, the Spurs one, how they got a show only they know. They've got to be mates with a producer or something, seriously. They're not funny in the slightest.

:lol:He giggles like Bungle off Rainbow as well. They're such lucky twats, I'd love to have their job, or even writing for The Telegraph full time about football.

I'd say more George off Rainbow. He's a fucking nugget, to be honest, even the one thats alright, the Spurs one, how they got a show only they know. They've got to be mates with a producer or something, seriously. They're not funny in the slightest.

They produced Skinner & Baddiel's Fantasy League when it first came out and they're writers for TV Burp.

I think theirs is the best show on daytime radio (admittedly, the overall standard is on the floor).