Newcastle United v Manchester United

Christmas Tree

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that doesnt compute he says he saw hernandez pen claim but not ours is he blind or what the little p as i call him is diving its blaitant

Edited by DEADMAN

well i have to say i was impressed with our players tonight they did really well to hold of united so well done least we got a point its better than loosing

Fuck off, It's bad enough hearing sky pundits calling them that.

Edited by Bizza

I have a game. Everytime I speak to a Manchester Reds (PES FTW!) fan I call us "United", and don't desist, they get so annoyed and confused it's brilliant. Never gets into their thick heads.

Is it just me or did Guthrie have a decent game in there

Pretty average performance, didn't do much wrong.

Enrique was too defensive I thought, but given the opposition and Gutierrez's decent form I can sort of understand why.

Still relegation fears spinning around in your head...?

<_<

Very VERY good perfomance and result.

We were better in the first half than the second like, really should of scored when we were on top but i guess thats the way it goes. Especially when we dont have any quality strikers. Barton should of scored like.

Second half we sat back, lost a little momentum and gave ManU far too much respect, jonas and barton went missing. That said, i thought our defending was top drawer at times. Tiote was a beast (dont like how redknapp is stoking the fire...15mil/could play for man u) and so was coloccini, even williamson played well with a few quality blocks.

Very encouraging and not too suprising neither, i felt we would get something and we did...and deserved it.

On to Blackpool now and i expect us to muller them.

Krul...8 Didnt have much to do but when he was called upon he showed exactly why he's touted the next VDS.

Enrique...7 Got forward and linked well with jonas, faded in second half.

Simpson...6 Average performance, did ok, nothing special but was VERY lucky at the end....it wasnt a penalty but so easily could of been given by some refs.

Williamson...7 One of his best games for the club. Some tremendous blocks.

Coloccini...8 A rock, calm, collected and is the heartbeat to our back 4

Barton...7 Started of fantastic, some amazing balls but no striker to finish them. Faded badly in second half.

Jonas...8 Same as barton, started off great with some brilliant runs but final ball let him down again...releaved pressure with his running.

Tiote...9 Absolute beast in the middle, bossed it, picked up loose balls, spread play well and he tried to score for me like i asked <_<

Guthrie...7 Few good balls and covered ground, still not good enough though.

Shola...7 Put himself about, few nice touches but should of scored.

Lovenkrands...7 Again put himself about, looked hungry but not good enough at this level now.

Ireland...7 Doesnt look fit but showed a few good touches and was unlucky not to score.

Ranger...HE IS SHIT

Hernandez is starting to dive before the contact but there is some gentle brushing of feet. Simpson lucky though as they do get given. Full marks to Jamie Redknapp for talking down Bright Yorke and showing him the impact movement on Anderson's knee as he takes down Lovenkrands. He quite rightly said it was the better claim.

Pissed myself at Fergie who saw a brushing of contact in one box but not a clash of knees in the other. What an ignorant tit speaking like that about the two incidents.

well i have to say i was impressed with our players tonight they did really well to hold of united so well done least we got a point its better than loosing

Fuck off man <_<

I think he has been decent since he got this mini run in the team. Barely gave a ball away today.

What? He was awful against villa?

Today he was decent but is decent good enough? Didnt do nowt wrong but didnt influence the game enough for an attacking CM.

I think he has been decent since he got this mini run in the team. Barely gave a ball away today.

Today he was decent but is decent good enough? Didnt do nowt wrong but didnt influence the game enough for an attacking CM.

That's your fault because you weren't throwing enough positive thoughts his way.

He was good against Wolves.

That's your fault because you weren't throwing enough positive thoughts his way.

He was good against Wolves.

Boris....you are a grade a cock.