Owen - If only the fans knew the facts!

KeithJ

You know the lad's a total bore when you can't be sure if he has actually said that stuff or if it's made up.

"I thought ‘that’s a bit of a nice jingle‘ so I picked up the album in Woolies. It was only seven quid. I played it in the kitchen while doing some ironing." :lol: That bit man, I could genuinely see him coming out with something like that.

That's not real. That can't be real.

"It's funny... I was the boy in the corner being made to listen to 'Boy in da Corner'. You can't make stories like that up. Can you?"

Fuck me.

Aye it's not real, I was just meaning it's scary that a bloke wrote in the most boring way possible and you could see Owen coming out with shite like that.

And yeah it's fucking hilarious.

That's not real. That can't be real.

"It's funny... I was the boy in the corner being made to listen to 'Boy in da Corner'. You can't make stories like that up. Can you?"

Fuck me.

:lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

:lol: Fucking hell how can they have someone on that is that biased? They haven't won a title since the 80's and it's now been a decade since THAT Champions League win (Copyright Liverpool Football Club), I don't argue that they are a big club but to act like Barcelona and Real Madrid are the only sides you'd go to over them is completely fucking mental.

They can keep banging on about how massive they are but they have to remember most of these players nowadays weren't alive for Liverpool's last title win, so to lads like that teams like Chelsea, Man City etc really are more relevant to them as counting the number of prior league titles is irrelevant (unless they're very recent) if you're a player that's looking to compete for them. Klopp is a draw for sure but so are Guardiola, Conte and (possibly) Mourinho. Ridiculous bloke and statement.

TLDR - the bloke's a cunt.