Your ideal signings for next season?.

henda11

Along with Fletcher i would get that Demba Ba as other people have mentioned, West Ham got him for £7 Million so i reckon we could get him from them for around that price with them basically going down they'd be ready to sell IMO

Plus id rather pay £7 Million for him than anthing around that amount for Carlton Cole

For some reason I thought Ba was only on loan :blush::icon_lol:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye the way Wengers been going on i think hes gonna make some changes to his team so i can see Samba going there, he's the kind of leader they need at the back

I wish Woodgate wasn't as much of a crock as he is, i'd take him back here in an instant if he can stay fully fit, he was a quality natural defender on his day

Woodgate's finished now, I reckon. Which is a shame because if he didnt have so many injury problems, I'd have him back in a second. So much wasted talent.

Along with Fletcher i would get that Demba Ba as other people have mentioned, West Ham got him for £7 Million so i reckon we could get him from them for around that price with them basically going down they'd be ready to sell IMO

Plus id rather pay £7 Million for him than anthing around that amount for Carlton Cole

For some reason I thought Ba was only on loan :blush::icon_lol:

Aye the way Wengers been going on i think hes gonna make some changes to his team so i can see Samba going there, he's the kind of leader they need at the back

I wish Woodgate wasn't as much of a crock as he is, i'd take him back here in an instant if he can stay fully fit, he was a quality natural defender on his day

Woodgate's finished now, I reckon. Which is a shame because if he didnt have so many injury problems, I'd have him back in a second. So much wasted talent.

You're not the only one i thought he was on loan up until the other day when i seen they signed him for £7 Million, shocking management from the West Ham board to fork out that amount when they looked odds on to go down

It's a shame like, he was phenomenal for us when he was fit, he'd have been an England regular if he never had the injuries

Agbonlahor has got 4 years left on his contract; ideally I'd like to see us get him and Sturridge with the Carroll wonga. Then Lovenkrands and Kuqi could go. Strikers sorted.

Was just thinking last night that he would be a decent shout for us.

Agbonlahor has got 4 years left on his contract; ideally I'd like to see us get him and Sturridge with the Carroll wonga. Then Lovenkrands and Kuqi could go. Strikers sorted.

I dont think agbonlahor would be that great of a signing, he seems to have lost his spark this season, think he's been influenced by heskey too much. Plus 4 years on the contract, probably will inflate his transfer fee. Still would definately improve our options, rather him then Cole I suppose. Hopefully the adulteror will be setting his sights a tad higher, then aggy and Cole (though its unlikely). Can't argue with the sturridge shout, but a reckon a loan is the only likely way we'll get him here.

Jesus, has someone been on the fucking mental juice? From SSN:

Skysports.com understands that some of Europe's top sides are hoping to persuade Nigel Reo-Coker to quit England.

Reo-Coker has been linked with both Spain and Italy, but now it is understood clubs are stepping up their interest in the Aston Villa midfielder.

The 26-year-old is available on a Bosman transfer and that is proving a huge attraction.

It is understood that, from Italy, both AC Milan and Napoli are keen, whilst in Spain he is wanted by Valencia.

But the interest is wide-ranging as German champions Borussia Dortmund are also on his trail whilst Turkish giants Fenerbahce are ready to make a move too.

His agent Tony Finnigan confirmed to skysports.com that the interest was growing all the time.

"The interest from abroad is huge in Nigel, a team from just about every major league is looking at him," he told skysports.com.

"Milan, Dortmund, Napoli, Valencia, Fenerbahce - they are all looking at him."

Reo-Coker is also attracting the attention of a string of Premier League clubs - but they cannot officially make a move for him until the end of the season.

:D

Not entirely sure whether elmander was playing well looking for a big payday but I'd have him here along with Sturridge and ba. If only though...

Midfield wise I'd take a risk on nzogbia attitude wise if he's going for a moderate fee. Diame, larsson and McCarthy would be a nice squad bonus too.

In - Samba, van ahnholt, crouch, kranjcar, Adam, ba, Bellamy

Out - smith, Guthrie, kuqi, lovenkrands

Harper

Simpson samba. Collocini. Enrique

Tiote

Barton. Kranjcar

Ben arfa

Crouch Bellamy

Bench Adam, Nolan, shola, Taylor, jonas, krul, van ahnholt

On Reo-Coker the only reason he isnt signing for us is because he is being offered European football.

He is currently on 30k a week with us and is being offered 40k to stay. He's being offered less money abroad but wants European football (i know, we're gobsmacked too). To stay, the rumours are he wants between 60k and 80k.

Oh and he also doesnt want to play as a Defensive Midfielder anymore, he sees himself more as a box to box player with an attacking edge.

I think his agents been spiking his food and drink on a regular basis but the ITK that said all of the above had a pretty much 100% Strike Rate in January.

On Reo-Coker the only reason he isnt signing for us is because he is being offered European football.

He is currently on 30k a week with us and is being offered 40k to stay. He's being offered less money abroad but wants European football (i know, we're gobsmacked too). To stay, the rumours are he wants between 60k and 80k.

Oh and he also doesnt want to play as a Defensive Midfielder anymore, he sees himself more as a box to box player with an attacking edge.

I think his agents been spiking his food and drink on a regular basis but the ITK that said all of the above had a pretty much 100% Strike Rate in January.

£40k per week!!!

In - Samba, van ahnholt, crouch, kranjcar, Adam, ba, Bellamy

Out - smith, Guthrie, kuqi, lovenkrands

Harper

Simpson samba. Collocini. Enrique

Tiote

Barton. Kranjcar

Ben arfa

Crouch Bellamy

Bench Adam, Nolan, shola, Taylor, jonas, krul, van ahnholt

You're going to invest in Adam and not start him as well as purchasing Ba and not slapping him in the squad!

£40k per week!!!

Shit ent it. The only first team players of ours on less than 40k a week is NRC and Makoun (NRC leaving and Makoun only just been bought). The youngsters are obviously on nowhere near that much. But proper first team they are all on atleast 40k. Massive clearout from our way this summer but would expect wages to be a stumbling block with anybody coming out of our club. Pretty much 85% are not worth the wages MoN put them on.

should go for players from teams that go down. the list of players isnt that bad and will improve the team

jarvis

parker

nzogbia

ba

mc capthy (sp) (wigan player)

adam

am sure there is alot more. and all of them are realistic

Watching the Celtic game and after seeing the hoops play a fair bit this season when i was in glasgow i'd definitely look at a bid for Commons and Hooper.

I've thought Commons has looked like a really good player for years now, I'm surprised he's never had a move to the Premiership. Hooper has looked good this season as well.

If Enrique goes, I think their left back Izaguirre would be a good replacement for the kind of money we're likely to spend.

Deportivo relegated, that Guardado is supposedly awesome, tho ive not seen him play.

you can piss right off if you think im negotiating with their club presidente Lendoiro whatshisface again matey...

Deportivo relegated, that Guardado is supposedly awesome, tho ive not seen him play.

you can piss right off if you think im negotiating with their club presidente Lendoiro whatshisface again matey...

Only owner to out cunt Ashley in transfer dealings.