Change @ St. James

Christmas Tree

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Lee Ryder say there may be space for small advertisment?? Sports Direct is going to be as big if not bigger.

Same old Ashley, taking the piss.

Wouldn't be surprised if Ryder had actually helped installing the fucker .

Still got the bruises on his chin from Ashley's prosthetic nads clankin off it .

Didn't Lee Ryder say there may be space for small advertisment?? Sports Direct is going to be as big if not bigger.

Still got the bruises on his chin from Ashley's prosthetic nads clankin off it .

:lol: the very thought!

:lol: the very thought!

Probably how Ryder's got the chromedome he has .

Bigmike yarked it out when gaining a bit purchase .

he hates us like and there's f*ck all we can do except stop going.

This.

Just seen the pic. He might as well put " F*CK YOU ALL" up there.

Utter C*nt.

Be a crying shame if the window cleaner accidentally took a wrong turn and knocked them off, wouldn't it?

I fucking hate him!

The only thing that will stop him putting Sports Direct on the front of our strips is because then we wouldnt buy it and would have a detrimental effect on him gaining money from it

Now we're gonna see him piss red and blue all over St James' because he knows we can't do anything about it and it wont have an effect on him.

It's not gonna be the last time we see him plaster the SD logo somewhere were it not needed or somewhere thats gonna shit on the Newcastle United name

What can you say?

I didn't renew as I was one of the displaced L7'ers and was just going to go as and when but I decided I'd had enough of being taken for a mug so won't even go to the odd game, and the more I see of this regime cheapening a proud football club the more I feel vindicated. It's not one event that they've pulled it's just an accumulation of shit decisions, (most of which were completely unnecessary), from the regime that mean I'll never go back unless I see drastic signs that the owner and his lickspittle mate have started to change for the better. That's pretty shit that they can have this effect on me and some others but at the end of the day I think they can count themselves very fortunate more haven't jacked it in. They'd have been strung up in the past for a quarter of the stunts they've pulled.

It's just beyond me why he'd want to antagonise people who already don't like him. I just don't get it - why does it need to be there? Will it really make Sports Direct more money?

If he had any empathy with the fans he'd take our opinions into consideration and keep his businesses separated from each other. It's just proof, if it was ever needed, that he couldn't care less about NUFC.

It's just beyond me why he'd want to antagonise people who already don't like him. I just don't get it - why does it need to be there? Will it really make Sports Direct more money?

If he had any empathy with the fans he'd take our opinions into consideration and keep his businesses separated from each other. It's just proof, if it was ever needed, that he couldn't care less about NUFC.

He is saying he owns it, it is his and the more you despise him the more he will do to prove how trivial you all are. This was very clear from Llambias's comments at the weekend.

Spiteful, narcissistic megalomaniac cunt.

Edited by trophyshy

Some Toady at the club with a job he has to try and justify, probably suggested it and Mike will have approved it. (He might have gave a wry grin as he did so but that would just be speculation on my part.)