Sylvain Marveaux

Matty

Really, I though we looked a lot mor in control with him in the team. Kept the ball better and kept forward movement going forward.

Maybe we should keep Hatem as an impact sub.

:idiot:

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He made some utterly awful decisions at times mind. Like when he was through and had the option to either open up the shot for himself or pass he left it, left it & left it till there wasn't anything on & that free kick the less said the better. Aye - his corners are good - compared to what we're used to anyway ;)

How old is he now? 27? I'm not holding out much hope for him.

Really, I though we looked a lot mor in control with him in the team. Kept the ball better and kept forward movement going forward.

Maybe we should keep Hatem as an impact sub.

:CT:

He made some utterly awful decisions at times mind. Like when he was through and had the option to either open up the shot for himself or pass he left it, left it & left it till there wasn't anything on & that free kick the less said the better. Aye - his corners are good - compared to what we're used to anyway ;)

How old is he now? 27? I'm not holding out much hope for him.

The fact that he's just about average against teams like Leeds says it all. Shouldnt be anywhere near our premiership starting eleven.

The fact that he's just about average against teams like Leeds says it all. Shouldnt be anywhere near our premiership starting eleven.

He has his days and he has talent but his head is all over the shop. I think he'd play better on £5000 a week than the £40000 he's on.

• 1 month later...

He's gone on a mission with a Scarecrow, a Tinman and Dorothy

He'll have get in the black and white queue once they get to the Emerald City.

• 3 months later...