QPR v NUFC - Monday 12th September. Live on Sky (8pm kick-off)

Tooj

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full time. A travesty for QPR. I feel sorry for anybody who travelled down to watch that shit. Disjointed, nay tattered, we've got worse as he season's gone on and against anybody with a half decent attack would have shipped at least 3 or 4 goals. Absolute wank in fact, the only good thing you can say is we got a point we didn't deserve. Pardoo did nothing to change the game.

And Ashley/Llambias - watch that shit and see where your penny pinching gets you you cunts.

Aye a point against a team that spent a lot in the Transfer Window and we could of nicked it, so FCB will be happy.

We need a run of raping results and a few injuries until FCB will stat to wonder.

Full time. A travesty for QPR. I feel sorry for anybody who travelled down to watch that shit. Disjointed, nay tattered, we've got worse as he season's gone on and against anybody with a half decent attack would have shipped at least 3 or 4 goals. Absolute wank in fact, the only good thing you can say is we got a point we didn't deserve. Pardoo did nothing to change the game.

And Ashley/Llambias - watch that shit and see where your penny pinching gets you you cunts.

Agreed.

Aye a point against a team that spent a lot in the Transfer Window and we could of nicked it, so FCB will be happy.

We need a run of raping results and a few injuries until FCB will stat to wonder.

Is that what you are hoping for then ???

Lucky point there obviously. At what point does Tiote get dropped? No sense in playing him at the moment when he's playing like absolute crap and is still picking up yellows which will probably see him miss out on games when he (hopefully) comes back into form.

Disappointing not to see Santon on the pitch. In terms of tactics and execution I don't think we could have been much worse. A combination of decent last gasp defending and wasteful finishing kept us in it somehow. We won't be so lucky against better opponents.

Allardyce flashback - a point at QPR will be heralded as a result - fuck off.

We have a plethora of shit players and that includes some of the much vaunted "improvements" signed in the summer.

Is that what you are hoping for then ???

No far from it.

We have been very lucky this season so far, very.

We dont have a midfield. Or strikers. Well Ba looked semi-decent considering he had no service.

The problem is we have got Cabaye but insisted on kicking the ball over his head most of the time! If we want to play any football its pretty obvious you give Cabaye the ball and let him dictate, he can't do anything if he never sees a pass for about 20 mins.

Ba did cause a few problems despite poor service, won some headers and set Obertan up but he fluffed the chance, and straight away Marveaux and Ameobi were at least looking to get at people, hence we won the freekick for Raylor to have a pop. I'd start Marveaux ahead of Obertan and give him a run to get to full fitness.

Id narrow the team in a bit and play marveux in behind ba or best untill HBA is fit, have obertan and jonas tucked in closer 2 cabaye and tiote makin diagonal runs out.

That was a very good point considering the battering we took tho

Terrible performance but another good result against fellow relegation candidates tbh.

Thank fuck we have not faced a top 4 side yet because when we do we will get hammered. Then all confidence built up by getting points against shit teams will be gone and the reality of what the season holds will set in.

We dont have a midfield. Or strikers. Well Ba looked semi-decent considering he had no service.

The problem is we have got Cabaye but insisted on kicking the ball over his head most of the time! If we want to play any football its pretty obvious you give Cabaye the ball and let him dictate, he can't do anything if he never sees a pass for about 20 mins.

Ba did cause a few problems despite poor service, won some headers and set Obertan up but he fluffed the chance, and straight away Marveaux and Ameobi were at least looking to get at people, hence we won the freekick for Raylor to have a pop. I'd start Marveaux ahead of Obertan and give him a run to get to full fitness.

Thats it. When we played the ball to Cabaye feet he did stuff with it.

Marveaux looks a lot better than Skull Head

That was fucking painful to watch, felt sure they were going to score.

I'm happy to get a point we didn't deserve.

I fault Pardoo for his starting line-up.

I fault Pardoo for not making changes at half-time.

I fault Pardoo for playing Raylor for 90 minutes when he was awful.

I fault Pardoo for not starting or even playing our new left-back.

I fault Pardoo for not making changes earlier.

I fault Pardoo for leaving Stroller on so long when he was his usual anonymous self.

Where was Obertan's lightning speed?

Tiote is not getting any better.

We did not look like a good side

Don't think we should be worrying just because we've been outplayed, nor should we overrate the 7 decent points from the previous three games. When a top four team go to a place like Stoke/Blackburn and grind out an undeserved 1-0 win, everyone's telling me how big a factor "resilience" is. So I'd take a point from a "resilient" (or call it shite) performance. Move on.

Raylor's performance has done enough to convince Pardoo to play Santon now I suppose. It won't change his view on Ameobi though, don't know what he sees in him.

That was fucking painful to watch, felt sure they were going to score.

I'm happy to get a point we didn't deserve.

I fault Pardoo for his starting line-up.

I fault Pardoo for not making changes at half-time.

I fault Pardoo for playing Raylor for 90 minutes when he was awful.

I fault Pardoo for not starting or even playing our new left-back.

I fault Pardoo for not making changes earlier.

I fault Pardoo for leaving Stroller on so long when he was his usual anonymous self.

Where was Obertan's lightning speed?

Tiote is not getting any better.

We did not look like a good side

I fault Pardoo too. Raylor has got to be dropped next game TBH, I'm no football manager but even I could see the changes that needed to be made FFS...

Terrible performance but another good result against fellow relegation candidates tbh.

Thank fuck we have not faced a top 4 side yet because when we do we will get hammered. Then all confidence built up by getting points against shit teams will be gone and the reality of what the season holds will set in.

It's more or less been a dream run of games to start the season in terms of the draw. Means we'll have a similarly tough run before too long when the point won't come with these sort of performances. Imagine we played against manure like that in their current form... Yea-ouch.