The Forest Game

snakehips

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cololololololololol!

<_<

Sounds like we huffed and puffed far, far more than we should've against a limited Forest side. The run goes on nevertheless, though, and I'm looking forward to seeing what Ben Arfa and Marveaux will produce v. Blackburn on Saturday.

I apologise for my Deano comment.

Highlights should be good. Be good to see how Ben Arfa played.

Are there highlights on the box tonight? I can't see any listed....

tommorow, bbc 1 about 2320 I seem to be thinking...saw a trailer for it...maybe.... <_<

edit: or it could be itv 1 :lol:

Edited by PaddockLad

Cololololololololol!

<_<

Sounds like we huffed and puffed far, far more than we should've against a limited Forest side. The run goes on nevertheless, though, and I'm looking forward to seeing what Ben Arfa and Marveaux will produce v. Blackburn on Saturday.

Or maybe you won't be seeing what they do on saturday unless things have changed.

I apologise for my Deano comment.

Highlights should be good. Be good to see how Ben Arfa played.

Are there highlights on the box tonight? I can't see any listed....

tommorow, bbc 1 about 2320 I seem to be thinking...saw a trailer for it...maybe.... <_<

edit: or it could be itv 1 :lol:

Goals on Sky Sports news NOW !!

Also tomorrow:

The League Cup Show

BBC1 11:20pm to 12:15am

Should do Bafra the wonder of good to be involved in a competitive game and turn in a good performance to boot. That's the mark of a quality player tbh, really lucky to have him.

Good to score four away from home and to give some fringe players a run out too. Was never going to be an easy game - no cup games truly are. Obviously not ideal conceding so many but it showed there's still a great team spirit to grind out a win.