Jimmy Savile

The Mighty Hog

Just remembered this promo which featured in that excellent Concrete Circus docu on Channel 4 a couple of months ago.

(iirc) Made by the Scottish Tourist Board to promote Danny MacAskill's home territory and an area where SJS had a holiday home (which featured in that Louis Theroux documentary years ago) .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WSsyfjytJA&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL72B9C8E7A6AF2E53

Can't believe catmag is slating Jimmy Saville for propositioning a 25 year old lass. What do you think of Elvis? He was dry-humping and getting off with 14 year olds all over the place allegedly. Very wierd bloke and I bet he never did a shift at the hospital like old Saville. He did charity the right way, none of this Bono,'YEAH YEAH YEAH!!" farting about, he just got on with it.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Whoa there!! Firstly, I never said what age this lass was, and secondly I personally found Savile creepy way before I was told that story. My opinion, my gut feeling. Charity work or not, he freaked me out!

I met Harold Shipman a couple of times - he was a lovely man. Just shows that things aren't always as they seem and that I'm not always right. I guess we'll never know.

Whoa there!! Firstly, I never said what age this lass was, and secondly I personally found Savile creepy way before I was told that story. My opinion, my gut feeling. Charity work or not, he freaked me out!

I met Harold Shipman a couple of times - he was a lovely man. Just shows that things aren't always as they seem and that I'm not always right. I guess we'll never know.

Liked pensioner murderer, dislikes huge charity contributor.

Stevie, we've got another wrongun here.

Cath - was this thing you have with Saville before or after Cheggers?

It was a complete coincidence that myself and Mr Chegwin happened to be in the Malmaison hotel at the same time :lol:

Has Catmag shagged Cheggers then, or am I barking up the wrong(un) tree?

Jesus H. Christ!!! :lol: NO, I haven't!!

I went to have some girlie spa treatment at the Malmaison a few years ago and on my way out I saw Cheggers and some TV-types with equipment etc. I think he was doing some surprise knocking on doors around the country for GMTV. I mentioned it on here and everyone thought it was hilarious to suggest I'd met him in a hotel etc.

Fuck's sake man :lol: Shagged Cheggers?!!

Aye, the Louis Theroux thing with him was class. Next! :lol:

Also, I read a book about the history of DJ-ing and apparently he was the bloke who first came up with the idea of using two turntables instead of one to cut the time between records. I think it was at some night club in Leeds in the 50s or something. Now (then), if you know anything about DJ-ing, dance music, hip-hop etc. you'll realise what a paradigm shift this was. If you don't, you'll be thinking "so fuck?" RIP.

Also, I read a book about the history of DJ-ing and apparently he was the bloke who first came up with the idea of using two turntables instead of one to cut the time between records. I think it was at some night club in Leeds in the 50s or something. Now (then), if you know anything about DJ-ing, dance music, hip-hop etc. you'll realise what a paradigm shift this was. If you don't, you'll be thinking "so fuck?" RIP.

You could see he was constantly tempted to give Louis long vague lectures about manners and behaviour. :lol:

Wonder if Kool Herc would know the Saville legacy.