Jimmy Savile

The Mighty Hog

While I'm in no way condoning his actions, its interesting that yesterday the Sun had an article on a woman getting it on repeatedly with a 15 year old and plying him with drugs into the bargain.

She got a suspended sentence.

While I'm in no way condoning his actions, its interesting that yesterday the Sun had an article on a woman getting it on repeatedly with a 15 year old and plying him with drugs into the bargain.

She got a suspended sentence.

Im pretty sure he wasnt backed up against a wall whilst she wanked him off against his will though.

This wasnt consensual groping with a minor,it was full on kiddy fiddling.

Im pretty sure he wasnt backed up against a wall whilst she wanked him off against his will though.

This wasnt consensual groping with a minor,it was full on kiddy fiddling.

Although I'm not familiar with age brackets, I thought kiddie fiddling was little kids, not teenagers and above.

While its all despicable, its difficult to deny the double standards that exist.

You'd think she'd at least get 30 days for getting the kid drugged up.

Two more victims have come forward in the BBC abuse scandal. They claim they were regularly fisted and fingered by elderly men on a weekly basis and then locked away after this abuse until the next week. Both sooty and sweep claim they where so traumatized it left them speechless!!!

Ronnie Barker's son has been jailed for 12 months for 20 counts of making indecent pictures of kids, amongst 1,675 other images found on his computer. 20 counts and 17 of them with pre-teens. How the fuck do you only get 12 months for that?!

As mich as this is a serious subject, I am rather amused by the story of him being pulled by the boss of Radio 1 as they had their suspicions. Oh aye, that woulspd sort it like.

'So, Jimmy, word is you're a kiddie fiddler.'

'Now then, young man, that is not true.'

'Good enough for me Jimmy, see you on the Breakfast show tomorrow.'

Guy who worked in the BBC in the office next door to Saville's was on 5live this morning and made reference to necrophilia rumours that were circulating about Savile when he worked there and asked why Fox haven't covered this story. I've never heard Nicky Campbell lost for words before, and they were hastily phoning up News Corp for comment.

Bloody hell...

Guy who worked in the BBC in the office next door to Saville's was on 5live this morning and made reference to necrophilia rumours that were circulating about Savile when he worked there and asked why Fox haven't covered this story. I've never heard Nicky Campbell lost for words before, and they were hastily phoning up News Corp for comment.

Bloody hell...

I heard rumours of that ilk years ago iirc. Liked the extremes, didn't he?!

Bloody hell...

I don't get the Fox/News Corp link?

Filthy Yorkshire wrongun, I said all along there was something strange about him going back 20 years.

These people who had doubts about them but said fuck all are a disgrace, clearly worried about the implications of divulging suspicions of child abuse with regards to their jobs. Some of them last night saying it was a different era too, where child abuse wasn't as widely talked about or acted upon, need locking up too. Utter cunts.

Filthy Yorkshire wrongun, I said all along there was something strange about him going back 20 years.

These people who had doubts about them but said fuck all are a disgrace, clearly worried about the implications of divulging suspicions of child abuse with regards to their jobs. Some of them last night saying it was a different era too, where child abuse wasn't as widely talked about or acted upon, need locking up too. Utter cunts.

Where's this Wynn conviction btw?

The self styled saviour of children EVERYWHERE Esther Rantzen....

Esther said in last week’s ITV documentary on Savile: “We all blocked our ears to the gossip. There was gossip, there were rumours. It’s very distressing.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4587116/Abuse-campaigner-I-told-Esther-Rantzen-about-paedo-Jimmy-Savile-18-years-ago.html#ixzz2A7krKcRy