***Official Mike Ashley Euro express thread***

Baggio

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought leazes was going to fuck off already. mad how he keeps coming back when he's constantly made to look the tedious old tit he is. i almost feel sorry for him.

do give it a rest you hypocritical arsehole.

Great fucking post Stevie.

arse licking knacker.

FWIW, both Trophyshy and Stevie have made great posts, but Gemmill and mancmag have both made the same juvenile rubbish and reflective hindsight based nothingness respectively. Neither of them have the balls to answer what I asked them, and are even in Gemmills case pretending he hasn't seen it. Pathetic, and lets down an adult forum, or one that is supposed to be.

My view, after reading Stevie's and Trophyshy's post, is that the time to actually start thinking that they may have turned the corner and learned how football works, is in September, IF they build on this season by selling NOBODY and putting 2 new players straight into that team. The money is there. No bullshit from Dekka saying it is elsewhere, show us the ambition and the desire to move forward.

This is what I've always said actually, despite what the 2 forum clowns and an assorted bunch of others claim, and it isn't true that my view is "entrenched", its how football works that is entrenched. If the club do this, I'll give credit where its due which I have also said I would always do, and as I have 2 more years of my season ticket left, I'll be looking forward to it a little bit more.

Meanwhile, the knee jerk reactions among some people still make me smile, because they have done nothing yet, but I suppose that depends on how high you are aiming.

arse licking knacker.

FWIW, both Trophyshy and Stevie have made great posts, but Gemmill and mancmag have both made the same juvenile rubbish and reflective hindsight based nothingness respectively. Neither of them have the balls to answer what I asked them, and are even in Gemmills case pretending he hasn't seen it. Pathetic, and lets down an adult forum, or one that is supposed to be.

My view, after reading Stevie's and Trophyshy's post, is that the time to actually start thinking that they may have turned the corner and learned how football works, is in September, IF they build on this season by selling NOBODY and putting 2 new players straight into that team. The money is there. No bullshit from Dekka saying it is elsewhere, show us the ambition and the desire to move forward.

This is what I've always said actually, despite what the 2 forum clowns and an assorted bunch of others claim, and it isn't true that my view is "entrenched", its how football works that is entrenched. If the club do this, I'll give credit where its due which I have also said I would always do, and as I have 2 more years of my season ticket left, I'll be looking forward to it a little bit more.

Meanwhile, the knee jerk reactions among some people still make me smile, because they have done nothing yet, but I suppose that depends on how high you are aiming.

Bore off

arse licking knacker.

Bore off

thanks for the intelligent debate.

god, won't he just fuck off already. how can he even show his face here after he flounced off like a big girl? getting our hopes up like that then coming back to unleash the same old shite is just too cruel.

What future, the lad is as old as Leazesmag. He should be browsing for mobility scooters not pondering about greener pastures.

judging all things to do with football gets easier as you get older

god, won't he just fuck off already. how can he even show his face here after he flounced off like a big girl? getting our hopes up like that then coming back to unleash the same old shite is just too cruel.

are you still repeating what you disagreed with me about 5 years ago ? What a cretin you are. Stop whinging, you have got what you wanted. I'm posting debateable comments, if you are able to understand them and comment on them, rather than whinging on like a big girl.

Considering you have just said almost the same thing as me, only 3 weeks ago. :lol: You hypocritical bellend.

http://www.toontasti...82#entry1048482

why even bring up tiote though? he's touting him for sale? and why refer to big clubs coming in as if we're not a big club ourselves?

we have a chance to kick on now by hanging on to our best players and brining in better players around them. we will never progress if we keep selling our best players after they've been with us for just a couple of seasons.

Edited by LeazesMag

arse licking knacker.

Fair play Leazes this is progress and demonstrates you can and do acknowledge that we, or rather the owners, have improved somewhat.

I don't expect them to do precisely what you say, I still think they'll make some sort of fuck up, but here's hoping eh?

Guest CabayeAye

I'm worried about Carr being headhunted by another club actually.

Isn't he 67 or something? I'm more worried that he will get too old to spend all his time grafting, and will just retire. If only he had a son to take over from him...

Steven Carr has already toyed with retirement; perhaps his true calling will be like that of his father, as a football scout capable of unearthing the most profound talent on the continent and beyond.

Sure you don't mean Alan Carr

What about the dividends and warehouse scam money?

"I only care about what happens on the pitch chum"

We're doing well on the pitch..

"where is the Carroll money, we could be higher if we spent that".

So, I put to you, that had the dividends/warehouse money been spent on players, we could have achieved more and/or won things.

Staggering hypocrisy.

Steven Carr has already toyed with retirement; perhaps his true calling will be like that of his father, as a football scout capable of unearthing the most profound talent on the continent and beyond.

Sure you don't mean Alan Carr

I reckon his daughter could do the job.

ed_imgSNN2101B_27455a.jpg