Manchester United v Newcastle United

McFaul

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game! Some dodgy tactics when we were hanging on though. Thought Sammy looked a bit out of his depth and I would have left Obertan on. Also, when we went 441 we just gave up closing down quick corners and throws inviting even more pressure on us. Krul wasted 4 or 5 goal kicks too that just came straight back too.

Fuck it though, we won and we were the better team 1st half. I fancy us to get something at home next week now

Great game! Some dodgy tactics when we were hanging on though. Thought Sammy looked a bit out of his depth and I would have left Obertan on. Also, when we went 441 we just gave up closing down quick corners and throws inviting even more pressure on us. Krul wasted 4 or 5 goal kicks too that just came straight back too.

Fuck it though, we won and we were the better team 1st half. I fancy us to get something at home next week now

Won? Have you started drinking or what? :lol:

Great bloody Odin's bloody raven!! I never thought I'd ever see us defend like that! That was an incredible performance, defensively at least! S.Taylor's last second interception, the clearance of the line by Simpson, and Coloccini generally immense overall. Raylor was all over the place at times, he's completely out of his league to be honest, and it sad to see the effect its having on Jonas' games. He's been poor going forward recently because he has to put in an intense defensive shift to help out his LB. Anyway dont want to get on anybody's case too much after this performance.

First half was so good! We were confident and passing the ball around and creating spaces. Horrible luck on their goal but bless that linesman for the penalty decision :P Another thing never thought I'd see, a penalty like that given at Old Trafford! Silly tackle from Jonas and would have cost us any other day, but the lad worked his socks off again.

Rooney really is a prick, kicking out like that at Colo. Ben Arfa showed flashed of quality again though overall was not as much in the game as at City. Would love to see how he does at SJP now with us playing a bit more freely.

Immensely proud overall :nufc:

Fergie is seething :lol: He reckons Pardew is full of shite when he said he were the better team in the first half.

He didn't seem to mention how lucky they were for the 1st goal. Cannot wait for him to retire.

Heard your match when I was driving home, what a brilliant defensive display and a fantastic result. Beat Chelsea and EVERYONE will take you seriously, well done Newcastle.

Yup. A win, draw, and a loss from the 'big 3' games would be more than I had hoped for. More importantly, it won't see us drop significantly down the table.

Whoa there cowboy, lets beat chelsea at home before talking about wins there shall we :lol:

Heard your match when I was driving home, what a brilliant defensive display and a fantastic result. Beat Chelsea and EVERYONE will take you seriously, well done Newcastle.

Yup. A win, draw, and a loss from the 'big 3' games would be more than I had hoped for. More importantly, it won't see us drop significantly down the table.

Whoa there cowboy, lets beat chelsea at home before talking about wins there shall we :lol:

Erm, what?

Erm, what?

Beating Chelsea is by no means a given.

Erm, what?

You are summing up our points tally and scribbling down chelsea at home as a win to further your point, but we might just as well lose that game, chelsea are hungry and dangerous. Im happy with a point there tbh...

There is a good chance we will lose that game, leaving us with 1 point from the three matches. That wont impress anyone.

So my point is that the jury is still out depending on how that game goes. Still, a point on Old toilet is impressive by any means..