The No. 10.

Park Life

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The front 3 were utter class today conducted by Ben Arfa who's movement and passing was immense. Thought it was a bit odd that Pardew subbed him and not Cisse when Cisse was obviously carrying a knock.

He can carry it from the centre circle to the edge of the opponent's box. Sometimes deeper. Teams pour over formations and strategise all week, but that type of ability makes a mockery of game plans in an instant. It terrifies the opposition.

Guest CabayeAye

Haven't watched the match yet. Can't wait.

You're in for a treat. He was running past 4-5 players at a time as though they weren't even there. He's profoundly talented!

Most naturally gifted player we've had since Ginola. Bar none. 10/10 today. People who can't recognise he's a fuckin major asset haven't got a clue about football. I think Liverpool are at least as good as we are individually, but they don't play a system that suits their players. They should play direct 4 4 2 to utilise Carroll, and they'd get results, they fuck on with 4 3 3/4 5 1 too often but when we do it like we did today it suits our players. That system suits Benny, he was 10/10 today Benny, hope the clueless people who say he's shite admit they were wrong.

I have a simple question for Happy face: are you going to keep whinging that people don't boo HBA while you read the BFG and James the Giant Peach, or are you going to finally admit that YOU were wrong, and in fact, it was ME who was right all along?

James and the giant peach never did it for me like. You are always right though, obviously.

It was striking that pardew called him our best player in his post match interview. The implication wasnt that he was the best just in this game but our best player full stop. He has to find a way to pick him every week. Looks like the 433 could be the way. Much better role for him than out wide in a 442. You don't want him worrying about tracking back. Give him the license to strut and he'll deliver more match winning performances like today.

I have a simple question for Happy face: are you going to keep whinging that people don't boo HBA while you read the BFG and James the Giant Peach, or are you going to finally admit that YOU were wrong, and in fact, it was ME who was right all along?

James and the giant peach never did it for me like. You are always right though, obviously.

Yet still you refuse to answer MY simple question.