Newcastle United - Aston Villa 2-1

Aeris

:lol:

I lament the loss of champions league aspirations in REALITY, not in cloud cuckoo land. The club sets the level of ambition, not the fans.

Shifting your feet quicker than Ben Arfa there.

;)

Left you for dead.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A) Hardly their fault that they beat us. What were they supposed to do - let us draw because we're Newcastle? B) Some of their fans laughed at us - not all. As, I'm afraid, did many other fans of other clubs. Like some of you wouldn't laugh at Liverpool for example if they got relegated. Get over it.

I'd laugh at Leeds, Liverpool, Spurs, Man U etc as they've either got previous with us or some would just love it if a SKY luvvy was relegated. Obviously we laughed when SAFC were relegated and vice versa.

But Villa? Prior to them sending us down I'd think we'd have mainly shrugged our shoulders to be honest, and if we saw one of their 'great away support' :rolleyes: in a bar before kick off I don't think we'd be unsympathetic. If level 7 was around they might've got a bit of stick from some of the kids but I'd be amazed if anyone actually went to the trouble of making banners, for fuck sake!

I have obviously met the odd decent Villa fan but as a collective they can fuck right off after their petty small time fans got their chance to bask in someones else relegation. (Someone who they clearly can't stand as we shine brighter than themselves in good times and bad and their animosity is 100% jealousy.) If we were lower profile a bit like, ooh, I don't know, lets say err, Villa, then I'm sure they couldn't have gave a fuck. Then again with this lot who knows?

When you support this club you don't forget stuff like this. You suck it up if you like, I'll give them dogs abuse, thanks.

I think the Monkeys Fist asked if we'd done the same? Not sure if we actually put them down but I remember a doomed Oxford gettting beat 3-0 and Saunders getting one back which made the 100 or so Oxford fans do the conga in an empty corner of the Leazes. Most Mags laughed and admired their attitude, can't remember any mocking. We never laughed at Plymouth did we?

Line Up: Krul; Simpson, Williamson, Coloccini ©, Santon; R.Taylor, Guthrie, Perch, Gutierrez; Best, Ba

Bench: Elliot, Ferguson, Gosling, Ben Arfa, Obertan, Shola Ameobi, Cisse

Edited by Smitheh

Can't argue too much with that. Guthrie to be given the license to go forward and hopefully ping one in from outside the box, and Ben Arfa/Cisse to come on when we need a lift.

anyone know a good stream for this...my usual sight shut down :( pm me plz

This should work for you.

1. Google

2. Vip Stand

3. Football

4. Newcastle United vs Aston Villa

Edited by PutDaTeamOnMyBackDoe

Welcome PDTOMBD, I think we're all hoping the two Dembas start.

I'm from Nottingham too btw. Whereabouts do you live?

Sherwood, you?

So no two Dembas :(

I think the team is

Krul

Simpson

Willo

Colo

Santon

Raylor

Perch

Guthrie

Gutierrez

Best

Ba

Edited by PutDaTeamOnMyBackDoe

Ben arfa can't complain after Wednesdays performance. Would have been nice to start Cisse but I'm sure he will get 30mins

Hatem was s*** wednesday but wasnt everyone. We got destroyed and were lucky to come away with anything from the game. I think dropping someone because of one poor performance is harsh. Pardew wouldnt do that to Ba or anyone else, i mean he kept Obertan in the team after he had done nothing for about 2 months.

Ben arfa can't complain after Wednesdays performance. Would have been nice to start Cisse but I'm sure he will get 30mins

Yes he can... so he gets 2 goals and 2 assists in less than 700minutes of football this year but gets dropped when for having a couple of off games when hes asked to play on the right and link up with two of the shittest strikers in the league and defenders playing in midfield, if I was him i'd be looking to leave.

The people creaming over obertan scoring the other week as well... fuck me he was 1vs1 with a keeper and no one else within 30yards of them, if he didn't score he'd need shot.

This is so true.

Guest CabayeAye

Am happy with Raylor in the right. He gives Simpson the protection he needs. Am hoping Guthrie gets forward and doesn't need to drop back to dig Perch out. Not sure about Best. Hope he proves me wrong, but I hope Cisse gets a good 30 mins.

good that we're reverting to 4-4-2. shame ben arfa is the one to miss out - starting perch at home is a bit negative - but he can't have too many complaints - he's been pretty poor lately.

Yes he can... so he gets 2 goals and 2 assists in less than 700minutes of football this year but gets dropped when for having a couple of off games when hes asked to play on the right and link up with two of the shittest strikers in the league and defenders playing in midfield, if I was him i'd be looking to leave.

The people creaming over obertan scoring the other week as well... fuck me he was 1vs1 with a keeper and no one else within 30yards of them, if he didn't score he'd need shot.

He's been hopeless for 3 games man. Give owa. He's not even a winger ffs

He's been hopeless for 3 games man. Give owa. He's not even a winger ffs

4-4-1-1? Surely hes better than Best.