Tottenham Hotspur - Newcastle United

Aeris

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atrocious. Let's put that behind us - it was never going to be anything but a loss with Perch and Obertan starting but I was hoping for a bit more passion than that. It's in the books now though, so we should look forward to the Wolves game.

It's not the first time we've been raped by pace. People said, "Oh, let's just forget Fulham, it was a one-off." Yes, let's just forget it, shall we? Or perhaps, let's actually TAKE SOME FUCKING NOTICE of what's wrong with this team, and RECTIFY those flaws. And maybe after we've begun that process, YOU will be able to admit that I was right in the first place.

It's not the first time we've been raped by pace. People said, "Oh, let's just forget Fulham, it was a one-off." Yes, let's just forget it, shall we? Or perhaps, let's actually TAKE SOME FUCKING NOTICE of what's wrong with this team, and RECTIFY those flaws. And maybe after we've begun that process, YOU will be able to admit that I was right in the first place.

Agreed, Pace killed us against Fulham, Chelsea, Blackburn (luckily they were too shit to score) and now Spurs.

Ade's speech is flowing like hip-hop...

You can actually understand what most rappers are saying though. Adebayor just talks very fast and mumbles.

you saw those red eyes, and that third person perspective shit, I think he's on drugs! he's a cheat!!!! maybe we'll win this afterall!!!!!

We get beat 5-0 and apparently the biggest mistake was to not play Ben Arfa?

Don't think anybody has said that tbf.

I agree, no-one has said that. Was a facetious comment alluding to the amount of times he's been mentioned.

He wouldn't have made any "difference" but he's one of our most creative players, and just outside the starting XI. Thus I find it a bit strange that he didn't get to play when we were 4 or 5-0 down.

As expected, we really missed Cabaye and Tiote today.

I fucked off for a swim at half-time because I feared double figures.

Didn't tell me anything I didn't know - SImpson, Williamson, Perch and Obertan aren't good enough and Spurs are pretty good.

Just one slight whinge - I remember thinking when that pen was given against Taylor at Man City that okay it was a handball but those never get given - plenty of evidence for that today.

Roll on getting our midfield back - knowing our luck Tiote will get fucked tomorrow.

He wouldn't have made any "difference" but he's one of our most creative players, and just outside the starting XI. Thus I find it a bit strange that he didn't get to play when we were 4 or 5-0 down.

As expected, we really missed Cabaye and Tiote today.

Lovenkrands is the future.

My oh my Pardoo, BenArfa's certainly slipped down your picking order hasn't he?

Today should determine that we really should have got a defender while the window was open.

Had bad feelings about this game but 2 goals in 4 minutes banished the bad feelings and replaced them with total despair, then 3 & 4 brought on absolute misery.

Ba & Cisse looked as though they could prove to be a good combined strikeforce, but only if they get decent service.

Obertan........no comment.

Simpson........no comment.

Williamson.....no comment.

The Harry love-in is fucking nauseating as well. At least Diana Spencer hugged AIDs victims--this bloke is just a wobbly-faced, tax-evading, overrated cunt.

Still better than Pards....