Newcastle United vs Dirty Inbred Mackems (Sunderland)

Aeris

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back, cracking second half. Shane Sholas goal couldn't have been the winner. Still, a point further ahead of Liverpool, ten ahead of them lot and to top it off, they play their next 3 games.groups.yahoo.com minus their best 2 players :lol:

Just got back, cracking second half. Shane Sholas goal couldn't have been the winner. Still, a point further ahead of Liverpool, ten ahead of them lot and to top it off, they play their next 3 games.groups.yahoo.com minus their best 2 players :lol:

:huh:

:lol:

Gold, just gold http://www.readytogo...ad.php?t=679207

saying we lack class on a day they had two men sent off, one for elbowing a player in the face and the other for calling the ref a prick

"... and they didn't the ball back" :huff:

:pmsl:

"next season we'll pass them like they're standing still" :scratchhead:

Based on what, exactly? a draw against us?

The one person who isn't calling us classless and saying they were brilliant is being called an idiot, a wankstain and being slagged off by everyone :lol:

Pardew crazily complimentary about Shola in his post match interview on the BBC. "The goal couldn't have been scored by a better man. He's everything that we're about. He's committed on and off the pitch. He loves this club." etc.

Anyway I've got nowt bad to say about Shola today, and not much bad to say about him most of the time tbh.

Just a random post on the winding pub journey back home......but if anyone knows the location of a copy of the full match online that I could download and peruse, I would be very grateful for the PM.

Besty! You are usually good at this stuff. :)

Just got back, cracking second half. Shane Sholas goal couldn't have been the winner. Still, a point further ahead of Liverpool, ten ahead of them lot and to top it off, they play their next 3 games.groups.yahoo.com minus their best 2 players

:lol:

Another auto-correct fail I'm guessing.... :lol:

They were very lucky today & the ref gave them EVERYTHING.

Sessengnon had to go and should face a 3-4 game ban, Cattermole should have went, McLean could've broke Simpson's leg. They are a horrible team full of thugs, they kicked us off the park and came to absorb the pressure & hopefully pick up a lucky goal, which they did.

We really should have won the match & I don't think it was right that Ba took the penalty, it should have been Shola's.

When we missed I thought that was it for us - no luck 3 points to the mackems, we've tried everything for a goal & were unlucky at times. I'm pretty sure there was a few handballs that were completely ignored.

Their penalty was soft as fuck & I'm fairly sure Mike Dean - The Prize cunt - wouldn't have given it if it was the other way round.

Anyway we came away with our dignity intact, 4 points from the derbys, 10 points ahead.

Oh well they'll be full of themselves but a forward getting sent off doesn't affect their game, they play on the break after absorbing the pressure, we destroyed them in the second half and their arses dropped as usual. Their fans were shit. They sang a bit when it looked like they might win - then Shola scored and silenced them.

just got back from pub. thought 1-1 was a fair result. Sunderland again showing their class with persistent diving and moaning which, I can imagine, made it not a good game for neutrals. Barfa and Ameobi should have started. Barfa for his spontaneity and Ameobi for his precedent - It was too early in Cisse's Toon career to start this game. Mike Dean shite as usual, best upper was Pardew winding up O'Neill.

Could have been better, was nearly worse.

57% possession, 24 shots, 19 corners really don't get where they're seeing that they'll definitely batter us next season. I admit O'Neill has improved them but it's only made them harder to break down they're still shite.

I've seen one or two of them comment that it's an improvement on last season's game. Not fucking hard like, is it? :lol:

Mind you, I think we gave them an equal battered as we did last season. Just didn't have the finishing.

I disagree. It's not like we created many clear-cut chances that the strikers missed, it was more a case of whipping endless shit balls in that were impossible to convert, or Tiote/Cabaye having weak and inaccurate shots from distance. After the squandered penalty I view that as a point gained, we were poor imo. We have the ability to annihilate a team like that, especially down to 10 men.

Not if we persist with straight long balls down the middle and a midfield sitting so deep they could mine coal. :lol:

Pardew reserved special praise, however, for Hatem Ben Arfa, who stepped off the substitutes' bench at half-time to produce an outstanding individual display full of creativity and threat in the final third.

"This guy is exceptional. I don't want our fans to start thinking I don't think this is a good player," explained Pardew.

"He is special and we have got to get him on the pitch. I've got to find a way of getting him on the pitch to play like that, because that was his best 45 minutes.

"We've got 11 games to go and he can cause some real damage. He was the big difference between the sides in terms of the technical quality.

"You need a technical player who can unlock the door - he did it about four times and we were unlucky not to get a goal in those moments. It was a big game for him."

What will the atmosphere be like around The Gate tonight? In the hotel but heading out soon.

It will be like a scene from Planet of the Apes.