Arsenal vs Newcastle Match Thread

TheMoog

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GK coach playing the peacemaker until they reached the tunnel there when Vermalean has to turn round and push him back as he goes to start on Van persie :lol:

Aye he looked like he was well up for a scrap. :lol:

What a horrible cunt Van Persie looked though at the end. I hope someone got a hold of him in the tunnel.

I hate Arsenal, I hate their players, I particularly hate their fans and I hate their manager. Just had a text of a prick I work with saying "HAAA! KRUL YOU TIME WASTER, GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED!!!"... words just don't describe this bunch of scum.

I don't think they're that good. We were once again hopeless. Some serious weak links.

They absolutely deserved to win it, as annoying as it is to lose it so late.

Teams have worked us out now and we don't have a plan B (other than playing with 2 up front or just Ba).

We're fucked, basically. Do well to finish in the top 6.

I hate Arsenal, I hate their players, I particularly hate their fans and I hate their manager. Just had a text of a prick I work with saying "HAAA! KRUL YOU TIME WASTER, GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED!!!"... words just don't describe this bunch of scum.

Some do.

Fever Pitch,

They didn;t deserve that.

Horrible bunch of cunts, Webb gave them EVERYTHNG.

5 minutes WHAT THE FUCK FOR?

tbh from about 30minutes onwards we were just battered non stop we got what was inevitably coming all game, weren't really a threat at all.

To lose like that though? Jesus, I don't mind being outplayed and beaten but when it's against an utterly classless bunch of twats it's horrible. We would've done well to get a point but I wouldn't say we didn't deserve one - it was a very committed performance from the majority of the players.