mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

10 pages + on a flag :lol:

I think it's a great initiative TBH & it's daft they're taking the piss out the magpie on the flag given that the rokermen literally had to vote to be called "the black cats". (Edit - Rokerites)

Also taking the piss out of the fairs cup....that now lives in the Nou Camp. :lol:

Bitter bickering bellends.

Staying classy

Bear, Today at 10:20 AM
Tin hat on but shouldn't they be raising money for the lad who's got a similar illness to little Bradley not having quiz nights and raising money for horrendous flags 

What everyone thought was a selfless act of goodwill appears to have been a benchmark.  :(

Aye that's fucking awful to carry on like that. Ignoring that awful point scoring attempt I fucking hate that type of argument as it makes no sense, if that was the case then why would anyone do anything other than raise money for things? There's a lot of really awful stuff going on every day so shouldn't people be raising money for all that stuff rather than ever doing anything else?

They're in a right mood over there mind.Their season is falling apart,just like their swimming baths,Fuckin joke of a town

:spit:

Hit him where it hurts lad; the state of their municipal buildings. Bet their libraries are a shit show and all!

:lol:

If Bruce hadn't had a decent start they'd be right in the shite now. That's 9 league games without a win. I don't think they'll go down but it would be fucking great if they did, the mackems did and we went up.