mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

3 hours ago, BobHopeandNoHope said:

I remember an away match at Stoke (late 70s early 80s) which got a bit fuckin mental …a group of lads/blokes walked past singing ‘I wish I was in Dixie” cool as fuck like and waded into a load of Stoke nut jobs…I had no idea but got told it was the Bender Squad. And that Regan? Is that the same lad who was always on the barrier in the middle of the Leazes, had a mate called Mad Mac if memory serves?. Total radgies but looked after their own. 

Stoke is the most backward place I've ever been, and I often took the slides at Crowtree in the 90s marra.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

My mate lost about 400 quid :lol: Not a Nissan employee but in the automotive trade so it may have been targeted to lads of that vocation

Aye wey there aren't many lads in that vocation to rip off are there, thanks to fucking THATCHER.

9 hours ago, strawb said:

There is an excessive amount of bald men who are into football like, look at the crowd at any match and it’s 70% bald fuckers. It’s dead weird.

Season ticket culture, fans getting older. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, strawb said:

According to google, the UK average is about 39%. It’s way higher than that at the football imo 

I’d be fairly confident that at least 70% on here are follically challenged.

17 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'm a kojak as well these days. 

Another curse of the avatar, particularly as like me you never change yours. Had you down as an Anthony quinn lookalike, nor Telly Savalas. 

Edited by Renton

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

Another curse of the avatar, particularly as like me you never change yours. Had you down as an Anthony quinn lookalike, nor Telly Savalas. 

Mines the worst of both worlds, have to shave it all the time I've black hair back, sides and some on top. Don't shave and I look like I've got alopecia. :lol:

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

Mines the worst of both worlds, have to shave it all the time I've black hair back, sides and some on top. Don't shave and I look like I've got alopecia. :lol:

That's because...  

You have alopecia. :whistling:

5 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

My mate lost about 400 quid :lol: Not a Nissan employee but in the automotive trade so it may have been targeted to lads of that vocation

I know a load of lads who lost a lot of money in it. They asked me to join but it was very obviously a scam. :lol: 

Same group of lads lost thousands to the crypto crash and I thought they would have learned.

On 16/12/2023 at 02:16, Renton said:

Sounds like you're turning against your owners marra.

Still, never mind, you've hired a top up and coming manager in *** checks notes*** Ian Beale so..... Oh.

The owners are who they are, no amount of shouting at shops will change that 😉 

• Jaysus... 1

30 minutes ago, Alex said:

:lol: As I’ve mentioned before, even their fantasies are fucking tragic. 

Earth, wind and fire - fantasy

Mariah Carey - sweet, sweet fantasy

RTG - Fucking tragic fantasy

• Haha 7