mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

It's interesting to hear him talking about China. Will he have a career to go back to after this? He's 28 or something isn't he? So out at 34 unless he gets an early release, but even then he'd be the wrong side of 30. I think he's finished, personally.

He looks at the future through the prism of an entitled, spoiled idiot. He probably thinks he'll get out early for good behaviour (regardless of his behaviour), that he'll be attracting bids when he does get out and they'll be as generous as the contracts he was last on.

The man's a moron and a sexual deviant, hope he fucking rots to be honest.

Top bloke; that'll go down well in his parole hearing.  

Aye fair whack of victim blaming and shrugging off what he did. I imagine part of it is down to him being a thick cunt and he probably doesn't have much remorse for what he did, but some of it is probably down to the fact he's locked up alongside blokes that have been shagging 12 year olds (he mentioned in the video) so I'd imagine he's comparing himself to them thinking 'it wasn't as bad as that' when he's failing to notice that his crimes were compared to the normal legal law abiding citizen not the paedo squad in there ffs.

I wonder what his lass thinks about it.

I've come up with a plan to help out the problem the makems have with their pink seats.Close their Comprehensive schools for a day and get all the pupils to take their red crayons to the sos and colour the seats.Two coats to be put on the white seats.Just an idea.

Aye - but I think the wax is fairly durable & in some instances waterproof. So if they did get us in the cup in a few years they'd still get covered in that wax shite.

Maybe litter picking is a better use of their time? But I suppose they'd probably bring crisps as part of their bait and then the whole problem starts again.

Good points.Long lasting wax to be avoided at the sos.p then.Deciding between new seats and laying off people was a deciding factor I suppose.Ellis FTM Short took the laying off route.Classy decision .Classy club.Paying off that fat CEO chick hit them hard financially.FTM Short knew nowt about that business you know,until it was too late.Classy CEO,classy Chairman,classy fans .Do they still sing classy Johnson chants.

Some class away games next season clear.png

Bolton, Wigan, Barnsley,Sheff U, Derby, Forest, Huddersfield, Sheff Wed, Leeds, Blackburn, Middlesbrough, plus some canny ones in the league 1 play offs.

Premier League is obviously a better league but its much more fun in the championship, especially away

The rationalization has begun. :lol:

I'm not in disagreement that it is a very fun league for away games but the fact is that pack of cunts weren't saying that last season, they weren't having it and they repeatedly said the Premier League is the only league that matters. Funny how that has changed.

The major part to those being fun away games though is when your team is winning most of them, like ours did, the main point here is that they wont be winning those so it'll be miserable for them trekking to Derby to watch their side concede 62% of the ball and 2 goals to them. I hope it's fucking grim all season for them, in fact fingers crossed they're scrapping with the League One sides they're excited to be visiting to avoid relegation (what was it they were saying about us playing Burton at the end of last season? absolute hypocritical arseholes).

This scrappy, cheap, barely televised, Yorkshire shithole of a league suits that utter fucking rubbish tip of a club to the ground, hope they never come up again the fucking bamps. Cherry on the cake of the results that went our way today was them basically being relegated, if roles were reversed they would have had more excitement from the games relegating us than the ones promoting them. Losers.

Edited by Howay

Hope they go down and go down again and then stay down but reasonably down the league kind of mid table league one.

For decades.

:aye:

One of my mates always used to argue with me when I said stuff like that, he said he loved derby matches, baring in mind he never come into contact with mackems. Then his work moved him to the South Shields office and within a month he went "I hope the pack of cunts go down and never so much as own a Premier League level player let alone play in the division ever again".

Edited by Howay

I'm the same now. I didn't mind when we were winning Derby matches and not getting relegated.

For me - the mackems behaviour of the last few years means they deserve some suffering.

Fuck 'em.

I'd have liked Boro to stay up. Canny shit all of the region's other teams getting relegated this season. I include Hartlepool in that

Makes it harder for us tbh, lots of long away trips.

I'm not in disagreement that it is a very fun league for away games but the fact is that pack of cunts weren't saying that last season, they weren't having it and they repeatedly said the Premier League is the only league that matters. Funny how that has changed.

The major part to those being fun away games though is when your team is winning most of them, like ours did, the main point here is that they wont be winning those so it'll be miserable for them trekking to Derby to watch their side concede 62% of the ball and 2 goals to them. I hope it's fucking grim all season for them, in fact fingers crossed they're scrapping with the League One sides they're excited to be visiting to avoid relegation (what was it they were saying about us playing Burton at the end of last season? absolute hypocritical arseholes).

This scrappy, cheap, barely televised, Yorkshire shithole of a league suits that utter fucking rubbish tip of a club to the ground, hope they never come up again the fucking bamps. Cherry on the cake of the results that went our way today was them basically being relegated, if roles were reversed they would have had more excitement from the games relegating us than the ones promoting them. Losers.

Don't hold back man :lol: but well said.