mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

On 18/11/2023 at 12:35, Tom said:

:lol: 

It was a while ago now like lads 

Doesn't even have a santa hat on. Poor effort. I'll give it a generous 3/10 on the banter scale.

swiftly following on from ant&dec's piss taking of the mackem's shithole town news spreads all over australia and jason donovan lets slip what he thinks of the place too.

always been a big fan of the former neighbours star and silky voiced crooner me.....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 15

9 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

swiftly following on from ant&dec's piss taking of the mackem's shithole town news spreads all over australia and jason donovan lets slip what he thinks of the place too.

always been a big fan of the former neighbours star and silky voiced crooner me.....

Joseph and his black and white dreamcoat.

RTG:

Trigger Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 6

20 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

Ha ha. Jason Donovan? Jason Massive Lads Fan more like. Just looked and he's playing at the Glass House (formerly Sage). That's Gateshead marra. Gateshead is in County Durham marra, which is part of Sunderland marra. He's one of us. FTM.

• Haha 13

Just talking to one of the manager's at my place, worked at Nissan for years, says there was a few managers, (including him), that would sort two piles of job applications, 'SR' postcodes and 'NE' ones. 'SR' ones didn't make it past their screening process. :lol:

20200709_121601__01.thumb.jpg.70d5987490aafe86a55d4211078da103.jpg

"Make sure Nissan gets infiltrated with Tyneside managers. Make sure they hire predominantly Tyneside workers."

"What about the rest?"

"No you're right. It's only fair. Keep something back for the Durham Mags."

Both: "Hahahaha."

"

• Haha 12

I noticed the 3pm Kickoffs thread on there had disappeared by about 5 o’clock yesterday afternoon so they obviously reacted to our result with their usual good grace. 

• Haha 7

33 minutes ago, Renton said:

Apart from the fact this never happened, the fucking nerve of them to accuse Newcastle fans of believing in conspiracies! :lol:

Screenshot_20231126_165123_Chrome.thumb.jpg.bd42e6e148f5e607789ede5982aa924b.jpg

20200709_121601__01.thumb.jpg.62e6ffd976d6bd86025791ce09f284f3.jpg

"There's a train ticket for London waiting for Special Agent Willie Bay. Make sure he makes it in time to rendezvous with another thick, paranoid mackem bastard. Tell him to just say hello and be friendly. The mackem will make the rest up after the event."

• Haha 8