mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

6 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

The last deysant manager they had was Peyter Reid and he was a beaten man towards the end. 

Warrabout Steyuhve Brewece?

Edited by The Fish
  • Haha 6

We've had less than 200 posts on the derby since the fixture was drawn, probably half that actually as many of the posts since then have been on them hilariously sacking Mowbray. But apparently we're really wound up about this? Said without irony on a thread with >2300 posts which is just one of several? A dozen or so threads where they are thinking what racial slurs to chant or what banners they'll have, planes flying over etc. Also a 200 post thread where at least 50% of the respondents said they'd rather win this fixture than get promoted. :lol:

I mean honestly, I want to win, but going out of the FA cup isn't the be all and end all, its happened every year since 1955. We'll also certainly be fielding a weakened  team, they will be hoping for a new manager boost as usual, so a defeat is reasonably possible and I doubt a rout is on the cards. Fairly sure they are more wound up than us, always. 

image.png.d9489d90d654b2362a8f1831ef2424b4.png

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

We've had less than 200 posts on the derby since the fixture was drawn, probably half that actually as many of the posts since then have been on them hilariously sacking Mowbray. But apparently we're really wound up about this? Said without irony on a thread with >2300 posts which is just one of several? A dozen or so threads where they are thinking what racial slurs to chant or what banners they'll have, planes flying over etc. Also a 200 post thread where at least 50% of the respondents said they'd rather win this fixture than get promoted. :lol:

I mean honestly, I want to win, but going out of the FA cup isn't the be all and end all, its happened every year since 1955. We'll also certainly be fielding a weakened  team, they will be hoping for a new manager boost as usual, so a defeat is reasonably possible and I doubt a rout is on the cards. Fairly sure they are more wound up than us, always. 

He’s right. It’s unreal 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

We won’t be fielding a weakened team like :lol: Barnes, Longstaff, Wilson, Botman and Anderson will be back at a minimum, it’ll be full strength as it’s a week until our next game

Hopefully. You're more optimistic about injuries and recovery times than me mind. We seem to lose a key player most matches. 

9 minutes ago, Renton said:

:lol:

for fucks sake man. 

we've  got a couple of tricky league games coming up to keep us in the chasing pack and then a match with the potential to see us in to the knock out stages of the champions league.

my main interest in the fa cup is the odd visit to rtg to laugh at the absolute mayhem, carnage and the further descent in to insanity sunday's draw has wreaked on them.

• Haha 5

58 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I wouldn't worry too much mate, gemmill's behaviour is bound to become irrational as his biggest game of the season approaches.

Another headlock candidate has entered the chat.

• Haha 7

I realize they are clinically insane, but the way they carry on about Saudi is pure racism. Embarrasing that none of them seem to realize it/call their mates out on it either. 

Add a massive dose of ignorance to the mix too. Personally I'd stay completely shut up about human rights in the Middle East with the history the West has there not least in the context of recent events. 

• Like 1

Racist, ignorant, homophobic and mysogynist. I'm talking about Mackems here.

They repeatedly talk about "flinging" gays" of buildings". That's a lie and conflation with ISIS, but also dehumanising language against LBTQ people. 

9/11 stuff. Racist. Lies. 

Yemen. Racist. Ignorant, lies. 

MBS having multiple child brides. Lies, weird fetishism. 

Stonings. Lies. 

Subderland man. Literally the place Tommy Robinson feels most welcome, symbol of Brexit, hatred towards refugees and immigrants. Backward insular arse holes. Taking the moral high ground. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Since they’re all such earnest humanitarians, opposed to any and everything involving MBS and his associated businesses, I’m guessing this part of Ready To Groom will be shutting down permanently, since …

“In December 2020, Mohammed invested money into Take-Two Interactive, Electronic Arts, and Activision Blizzard through Saudi Arabia's sovereign wealth fund. The investments amounted to 14.9 million shares in Activision Blizzard, 7.4 million shares in Electronic Arts, and 3.9 million shares in Take-Two Interactive.”

Just three biggest game companies on the market. 

:lol:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Renton said:

Racist, ignorant, homophobic and mysogynist. I'm talking about Mackems here.

They repeatedly talk about "flinging" gays" of buildings". That's a lie and conflation with ISIS, but also dehumanising language against LBTQ people. 

9/11 stuff. Racist. Lies. 

Yemen. Racist. Ignorant, lies. 

MBS having multiple child brides. Lies, weird fetishism. 

Stonings. Lies. 

Subderland man. Literally the place Tommy Robinson feels most welcome, symbol of Brexit, hatred towards refugees and immigrants. Backward insular arse holes. Taking the moral high ground. 

The 9/11 stuff always gets me. Same cunts will be ranting about it being an inside job on Twitter.

14 hours ago, Renton said:

:lol: Aye, wound up about what? Playing a shit side in a cup competition? Why the fuck would anyone be wound up by that, we finally have the opportunity to embarrass the fucking wankers after years of hearing insane ramblings of how they’re somehow a better side than us with Luke O’Nein in the middle of the park while we have Bruno Guimaraes :lol:. I’m more than happy for us to play the fucking gimps. 

I also agree with what you mentioned about them being weird and racist about SA. It’s a simple regime to have a go at, they do horrific things - but despite how easy it is the thick cunts still manage to completely miss the mark and lazily make it just racist. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: Aye, wound up about what? Playing a shit side in a cup competition? Why the fuck would anyone be wound up by that, we finally have the opportunity to embarrass the fucking wankers after years of hearing insane ramblings of how they’re somehow a better side than us with Luke O’Nein in the middle of the park while we have Bruno Guimaraes :lol:. I’m more than happy for us to play the fucking gimps. 

I also agree with what you mentioned about them being weird and racist about SA. It’s a simple regime to have a go at, they do horrific things - but despite how easy it is the thick cunts still manage to completely miss the mark and lazily make it just racist. 

It's the "atrocities" in Yemen that I find bizarre. Those atrocities are arbitrary arrests, torture and moving detainees to SA. So basically the same bog standard war crimes we committed with the US in the middle east. I bet if I went back to around 2002/2003 on RTG there would be no outrage at our own actions which is odd given that RTG is a bastion of moral standards.

They also never seem to acknowledge that Saudi Arabia are part of a coalition that was asked to help by the Yemeni government, so are "technically" the good guys, even if they've done a fair bit of horrible shit whilst over there.

I reckon most on there are piss takers, similar to here, but the ones spouting QAnon inspired bullshit never seem to get dealt with. At least on here I know if I start spouting mad shit generalising entire races, genders or sexualities I'll be rightly hung, drawn and quartered :lol:

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

It's the "atrocities" in Yemen that I find bizarre. Those atrocities are arbitrary arrests, torture and moving detainees to SA. So basically the same bog standard war crimes we committed with the US in the middle east. I bet if I went back to around 2002/2003 on RTG there would be no outrage at our own actions which is odd given that RTG is a bastion of moral standards.

They also never seem to acknowledge that Saudi Arabia are part of a coalition that was asked to help by the Yemeni government, so are "technically" the good guys, even if they've done a fair bit of horrible shit whilst over there.

I reckon most on there are piss takers, similar to here, but the ones spouting QAnon inspired bullshit never seem to get dealt with. At least on here I know if I start spouting mad shit generalising entire races, genders or sexualities I'll be rightly hung, drawn and quartered :lol:

Also the Houthi rebels are backed by Iran who are obviously spotless human rights wise.

• Like 4