mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

image.png.a666fc140a380c06a8cc63da4d29bd00.png

Casual bit of homophobia from the defenders of LGBT rights (so long as those rights are being infringed in Saudi Arabia)

15 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

595079588_tenor(5).gif.33f036da98ba6bde309541ae9268d7f9.gif

"Why you magedia/cabal of mysterious Tyneside businessmen with your never ending agenda of putting Sunderland down!"

Dwight Yorke definitely went there for ‘footballing’ reasons too :lol: 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Not all, but a lot of SMB's in that thread showing themselves to be - what do they call all of us again? - oh yes, scum. An example. 

image.png.2061fb5990839c595c3812c17918e958.png

Best hope none of them work at the bomb factory in Washington, eh? 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Best hope none of them work at the bomb factory in Washington, eh? 

Or watch Netflix or Disney, or ever need to get an oil change, book an Uber, use facebook, play computer games. I could go on but the gist is there.

Must be a very quiet life when your only form of entertainment is reading books on equality but thems the breaks for the morally superior, I suppose.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Or watch Netflix or Disney, or ever need to get an oil change, book an Uber, use facebook, play computer games. I could go on but the gist is there.

Must be a very quiet life when your only form of entertainment is reading books on equality but thems the breaks for the morally superior, I suppose.

Reading.… :lol:

• Haha 7

:munch:

"RAWA has received confirmation that the supporter collective meeting will be on 18th January and that Kyril Louis-Dreyfus will be attending. Thanks to everyone who attended our membership meeting last night. Lots of very well put points that we will be raising at the meeting."

2 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

:munch:

"RAWA has received confirmation that the supporter collective meeting will be on 18th January and that Kyril Louis-Dreyfus will be attending. Thanks to everyone who attended our membership meeting last night. Lots of very well put points that we will be raising at the meeting."

Question 1. Hello Kyril, whilst we know you own a percentage of the club, does anyone know who owns these lock-opening devices? 

• Haha 2

:lol: It’s fucking mad they spend most the time acting like they’re this morally superior fan base, then when a bloke is a victim of armed robbery they’re all celebrating, the same bloke they all made up rumours about that he got a 16 year old lass pregnant and spent the last few weeks abusing for being a nonce while they also defend actual nonce Adam Johnson. What a bunch of specimens. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

They all got excited about some legal action being brought against Al-Rumayyan (unrelated to NUFC) after it was reported in The Athletic. And in the space of a couple of hours got themselves wound up because no one else is making anything of it. 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Alex said:

They all got excited about some legal action being brought against Al-Rumayyan (unrelated to NUFC) after it was reported in The Athletic. And in the space of a couple of hours got themselves wound up because no one else is making anything of it. 

It's been CLOSED DOWN by the Magedia. Tells you everything you need to know. FTM. 

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Aye :lol:

If I was betting a fellow, I’d put money on at least one of the robbers being closely related to Unkal Mick. 

Surely that would involve planning so.... I don't know?

Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

It’s top-drawer entertainment watching them do it over, and over, and over again. :lol:

If it sounds even vaguely anti-NUFC, they’re on it like a dog eating chips with their , let’s call them ‘embellishments’. 

“ See Brewno got a yellow*
in the match I didn’t watch”

” Aye marrow, should’ve been a red”

” Aye, he nearly broke the lads leg”

” Aye, elbowed him in the face too”

” I heard Brewno is shagging the lads wife”

” And his mam…”

” WHAT A BASTARD! “

” TYPICAL MAG SCUM!”

” ‘E’s A DIZZGRAYUCE!”

* booked for dissent 

• Haha 4

It is hilarious how they let their hatred of us cloud their judgement on everything, including football itself.

Not kidding, a large proportion of them have convinced themselves the only reason Joelinton wasn't red carded evry match was because he was personally bribing the ref. :lol:

It would never cross their tiny minds that actually he's now a world class midfield enforcer who tackles hard but fair.  

• Haha 2