mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

It's a pity 'The town hall clock' wasn't consulted about the magic bullet theory regarding the JFK assassination in 1963. His expertise in angles would've been invaluable and his demonstrations would've convinced everyone.

• Haha 6

Sunderland are a strange one. I don't mind Onien as he seems to love what he does and their new bloke Dreyfus comes across well. Then they are Sunderland so they have to have Beale. His interview when we played them was awful but I wasn't sure if it was because he was relatively new to the role and it was a massive occasion for him. Her him on BBC Newcastle yesterday and it felt like he ran his players under the bus. I'm not sure how Sunderland got on as I missed their score but by the feel of things, I figured they must have lost. They were also slating Bellingham, who calls himself Jobe now? Who uses their first name because of their brother? It just felt tragic. I would try to get it if you were like Shearer's *son* trying to prove that you have what it takes. When it is your brother it just comes across as a complex. 

1 hour ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

Sunderland are a strange one. I don't mind Onien as he seems to love what he does and their new bloke Dreyfus comes across well. Then they are Sunderland so they have to have Beale. His interview when we played them was awful but I wasn't sure if it was because he was relatively new to the role and it was a massive occasion for him. Her him on BBC Newcastle yesterday and it felt like he ran his players under the bus. I'm not sure how Sunderland got on as I missed their score but by the feel of things, I figured they must have lost. They were also slating Bellingham, who calls himself Jobe now? Who uses their first name because of their brother? It just felt tragic. I would try to get it if you were like Shearer's *son* trying to prove that you have what it takes. When it is your brother it just comes across as a complex. 

tumblr_9bedb12d27d8d4e22fafd610d33a94a2_1f2b4a00_400.gif.0836a183a7065ff1770d7bae64893daa.gif

• Haha 2

:lol:

Louis Dreyfus:

“There was no recruitment department, there was no data science department, there were no scouts, there was no academy manager. If you looked at the vacancies list, it was almost entirely vacant. While it seems like we’re completely different now, we have to keep a level of realism. These things take a little bit of time.”

• Haha 4

43 minutes ago, ohhh_yeah said:

:lol:

Louis Dreyfus:

“There was no recruitment department, there was no data science department, there were no scouts, there was no academy manager. If you looked at the vacancies list, it was almost entirely vacant. While it seems like we’re completely different now, we have to keep a level of realism. These things take a little bit of time.”

Time and…..? 
is someone going to tell him? :lol: 
IMG_8613.jpeg.f6259db4f2ffc61317c8231150aebeef.jpeg

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Time and…..? 
is someone going to tell him? :lol: 
IMG_8613.jpeg.f6259db4f2ffc61317c8231150aebeef.jpeg

That's a part of the problem, but no matter how much money he was to put in, the unwashed won't give him any time. (somewhat akin to our twitter morons).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NJS said:

Aye, think how much they hate Short considering how much money he spent and then wrote off on the cunts. 

That’s exactly who I was thinking of 

He wasn't even doing badly for them either, just yet another face that doesn't fit for the mental bastards. Obviously wasn't massive enough.

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Do their lot want a proper “hard man” in this time or have they moved on from that?

Ballsy-ey ‘til end of season 

• Haha 2