mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

:lol::lol::lol:

These last few (hundred) pages man, it must be absolutely fucking miserable being a mackem* …

… if it was any other club you’d honestly have a bit of sympathy for them, but these are such a rancid pack of slavering cunts that they can stew(art Donald) in it for decades for all I care. 

Yes

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Alex said:

The comment above it too btw. :lol: 

Aye it's like any decent work of art - you like it initially so go back to it later and see things you missed the first time, and like it even more.

Didn't these daft cunts title Stewart Donald "The Don" at the beginning btw? Like the Krays had muscled in to clean the streets up.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, MMXXVIII said:

Aye it's like any decent work of art - you like it initially so go back to it later and see things you missed the first time, and like it even more.

Didn't these daft cunts title Stewart Donald "The Don" at the beginning btw? Like the Krays had muscled in to clean the streets up.

They missed the ‘g’ off his name, didn’t they? 

That’s the reaction from a grown man after someone else started a match thread. Followed by his starting his own rival match thread for Man Utd v Wolves. :lol: IMG_8158.thumb.jpeg.16d9c6ba5d1f21865cabb3040f810919.jpeg

• Haha 7

7 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

They missed the ‘g’ off his name, didn’t they? 

Missed quite a few other letters off I think. The glorious thing was at the time everyone could see what he was, but they wouldn't have. Just dug their heels in and bigger him up even more.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

not too dissimilar to @Gemmill in fairness.

Joking apart though. Imagine if your whole raison d’etre was being the person who started every thread for every bit of televised football on a given day. 
And then there’s that Hank Williams too

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Joking apart though. Imagine if your whole raison d’etre was being the person who started every thread for every bit of televised football on a given day. 
And then there’s that Hank Williams too

I wasn't joking Alex. ;)

mind you, even though Gemmill's thread title for the man city game, by his own admission isn't the best, it's still leagues above hank's usual 'poocastle'  :lol:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:
7vqnf7.jpg

:lol:

2 hours ago, MMXXVIII said:

Missed quite a few other letters off I think. The glorious thing was at the time everyone could see what he was, but they wouldn't have. Just dug their heels in and bigger him up even more.

They'd definitely be up for a monorail. 

happy season 4 GIF

• Haha 2

Mackem's are fewming with the prospet of SJP hosting a friendly for Saudi Arabia against Costa RIca and South Korea (several hundred posts this morning already). Apparently there will be stonings and beheadings at half time accompanied by Sam Fender. And we will all pay £100 and wear tea towels on our head. That word, imagine, again.

image.thumb.png.dd30a5142ad84f773fcba60d3f4198a6.png

Presumably this is just another way to help us out for FFP. I'm all for it, seems a really odd thing to get upset about, but am I  fuck attending, I imagine like nearly everyone else. 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Renton said:

Mackem's are fewming with the prospet of SJP hosting a friendly for Saudi Arabia against Costa RIca and South Korea (several hundred posts this morning already). Apparently there will be stonings and beheadings at half time accompanied by Sam Fender. And we will all pay £100 and wear tea towels on our head. That word, imagine, again.

image.thumb.png.dd30a5142ad84f773fcba60d3f4198a6.png

Presumably this is just another way to help us out for FFP. I'm all for it, seems a really odd thing to get upset about, but am I  fuck attending, I imagine like nearly everyone else. 

203088131_Screenshot_20230816_150019_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.dd974f4dbb7ef7c4aab7bcf30371660d.jpg

as much as I think hosting these games is a bit of a pr disaster, certainly as far as providing ammunition for the likes of delaney and holt etc, goes. I really don't think the rest of the country's football supporters by and large will give a fuck, it'll be old news by tomorrow. chelsea's daily £80m signing will be infinitely more controversial to the majority.

I'm sure there'll be some wailing and gnashing of teeth on rawk as they try to disguise their angst over the possibility of losing their seat at the big boys table, I'm sure there'll be one or two dissenting voices on other teams forums too.

but the realty is this, I went to half our away games last season, from leeds down to brighton and various different places in between mixing freely with supporters of the other clubs in the bars and around the grounds. I experienced not one single abusive or derogatory comment regarding our ownership aimed at our support. as for games I wasn't at, to the best of my knowledge I am aware of a banner at crystal palace and a one a middlesbrough who we weren't playing. I recall a chant of 'no noise from the saudi boys' during the 2-3 against tottenham immediately after the takeover and likewise from chelsea fans after their one shot at goal in the game at sjp last november, we then took the lead!

I think the mackems really need to get a grasp of the fact that two million posts on their putrid messageboard is not a sign of a major uprising against nufc. indeed wearside amnesty's 150 followers is far more reflective of the general lack of interest among the population of sunderland than the rantings of halfwits on rtg.....

the absolute whopping thundercunts.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2