mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

19 minutes ago, Alex said:

Shouldn’t they be concentrating on hounding out yet another manager? 

He's actually doing alright for them but it's the wood from the trees kind of stuff. In the 16th century these cunts sold us out to the Scots, the universe doesn't forget. Enjoy the redemption.

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, MMXXVIII said:

He's actually doing alright for them but it's the wood from the trees kind of stuff. In the 16th century these cunts sold us out to the Scots, the universe doesn't forget. Enjoy the redemption.

Actually, they didn’t. Sunderland didn’t even exist then. Their involvement on the parliamentarian side of the civil war is barely even a footnote in the conflict. Exaggerated massively by them in their constant quest to be relevant. But, aye - fuck them anyway 

• Haha 7

Ever get the feeling that one day you're going to wake up to the news some lad from Pennywell has gone postal and they check his hard drive and its this fucker? He clearly needs psychiatric intervention..

• Haha 6

On another note, the SMB thread on us yesterday was full of so much fewm it's quite scary. The mods of the SMB should question themselves why a match thread with no NUFC input, all mackems, has to be removed from public view. Surely its definitive proof they are an embarrassment to themselves. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

According to the sunderland Echo, yesterday was National Mackem Day. :lol:

They listed “14 things only mackems would understand” 

If anyone can tell me all 14, hats off to you. 

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/people/14-things-youll-only-understand-if-youre-from-sunderland-as-we-mark-national-mackem-day-3342504

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/people/14-things-youll-only-understand-if-youre-from-sunderland-as-we-mark-national-mackem-day-3342504

The fucking state of that :lol: 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

That is fucking hilarious. The poor bastards.

• Haha 4

Dave the rave and pink slices get a free pass. The rest :lol: 

A divven't understand.

15 minutes ago, Renton said:

This post has 50+ likes. The fickle fickle bastards. :lol:

Screenshot_20230813_160644_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2e4aec4f950823154b7a7e38b3fb2488.jpg

It’s incredible that it’s taken this long for these fucking window lickers to realise what everyone else could see from day 1. 

Delewded. 

• Like 4

I've read a couple of posts on there in the last week saying that the famous six in a row was in a period where the clubs were on a level playing field.

It's incredible how they've all completely forgotten how much Short put into the club and certainly how much more they spent than us during Ashley's tenure. 

I also guess they are priming themselves for future poundings by arguing they won't count as it won't be "fair".

Edited by NJS
  • Like 5