mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

3 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

"Purely a being a big racist thing"

Why the fuck would you post a thread about your dad being a cunt?

The same set of arseholes who racially abused Darren Bents mam, blamed Adam Johnsons victim and had "he shags who he wants" echoing round their stadium. And they take the moral highground. Their obsession with us is only matched by their stupidity 

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

According to the sunderland Echo, yesterday was National Mackem Day. :lol:

They listed “14 things only mackems would understand” 

If anyone can tell me all 14, hats off to you. 

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/people/14-things-youll-only-understand-if-youre-from-sunderland-as-we-mark-national-mackem-day-3342504

Fucking howling at this. Screenshot_20230813-181635.thumb.png.7b8be62212026ab891e6485dc45b35ee.png

• Haha 5

Just got round to reading that list. Fucking hell, tragic. :lol:

Love this entry about the local celebratory, Dave the Rave (honestly think every group of mates has someone nick named this).

Such is his local fame that he's featured in art exhibitions in the city and videos of him performing often go viral with tens of thousands of page views

Tens of thousands of page views. :lol:

Does that count as going viral in Sunderland? Now shitting on your stadium seat, that is going viral.

What else. Vaux brewery being a landmark seen from miles around? It was 3 stories tall. Pink slices? Righto. And apparently they put gravy on top of their cheesy chips? :unsure: Sounds like they are ruining their national dish with mag like behaviour.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

It’s incredible that it’s taken this long for these fucking window lickers to realise what everyone else could see from day 1. 

Delewded. 

Just what I was thinking.

First they had Stewart and Charlie, "real" owners who gave them their club back(if they replaced their own seats :lol: ); then they had the trust fund kid who was minted and a genius.

Based on no evidence at all, KLD was going to spend mega bucks in a really smart way to take the club back to where they belong. Despite the kid plainly being unable to scratch his arse without mummy's permission, and being about as much use as that Sartori bloke (who was also a genius and minted, not sure now what his status is now).

They really have no clue about the sort of losses they must be making by stinking up the lower leagues, and expect successive owners to spunk vast amounts of money straight down the drain, simply because it's them. Because in the world beyond their bedrooms and attics there's a conveyor belt of Ellis Shorts desperate to lose fortunes on SAFC.

It might be a start if they stop shitting on their seats and start paying for tickets. No, on second thoughts it's much better to bitch and moan on a website for windowlickers and bewwww the owners.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Kitman said:

First they had Stewart and Charlie, "real" owners who gave them their club back(if they replaced their own seats :lol: ); then they had the trust fund kid who was minted and a genius.

Based on no evidence at all, KLD was going to spend mega bucks in a really smart way to take the club back to where they belong. Despite the kid plainly being unable to scratch his arse without mummy's permission, and being about as much use as that Sartori bloke (who was also a genius and minted, not sure now what his status is now).

They really have no clue about the sort of losses they must be making by stinking up the lower leagues, and expect successive owners to spunk vast amounts of money straight down the drain, simply because it's them. Because in the world beyond their bedrooms and attics there's a conveyor belt of Ellis Shorts desperate to lose fortunes on SAFC.

It might be a start if they stop shitting on their seats and start paying for tickets. No, on second thoughts it's much better to bitch and moan on a website for windowlickers and bewwww the owners.

I blame the fans for robbing the club of the difference in revenue between a standard burger and a cheese burger myself.

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, Kitman said:

On the river, where they used to pay for cheese but now poison International triathletes

EColi'd YP

Edited by Toonpack
  • Haha 7

9 hours ago, Kitman said:

:lol:

Great post but you forgot to mention the multi billionaire who owned dell that was going to transform them till it didn't happen again.

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol:

Great post but you forgot to mention the multi billionaire who owned dell that was going to transform them till it didn't happen again.

Michael Dell? Presumably he wanted to invest in the club so he could learn how to run a football club from Stewart Donald :lol: 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Kitman said:

Michael Dell? Presumably he wanted to invest in the club so he could learn how to run a football club from Stewart Donald :lol: 

didn't they end up getting a £10m loan/investment* off dell or some other yanks to fix the lift at the academy and replace a couple of tannoy speakers?

*no money laundering scam to be seen here.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

didn't they end up getting a £10m loan/investment* off dell or some other yanks to fix the lift at the academy and replace a couple of tannoy speakers?

*no money laundering scam to be seen here.

I think it was a loan iirc. And there was definitely something about not having the money to fix a lift :lol: 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Kitman said:

I think it was a loan iirc. And there was definitely something about not having the money to fix a lift :lol: 

The imagery of that is too perfect, by the way. 

• Haha 3

So just to recap, we've won our first match against an improved Aston Villa 5-1 and currently sit on top of the premier league whilst they've lost all three of their games and are out of the league cup before we've even entered it. I'm sure most MLFs will be totally zen about all this and take in their leisurely stride. :good:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

So just to recap, we've won our first match against an improved Aston Villa 5-1 and currently sit on top of the premier league whilst they've lost all three of their games and are out of the league cup before we've even entered it. I'm sure most MLFs will be totally zen about all this and take in their leisurely stride. :good:

they're not bothered about us anymore mate, despite the two million posts to the contrary.

• Haha 6

47 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

they're not bothered about us anymore mate, despite the two million posts to the contrary.

Don't exaggerate.

image.png.ead3a33bf34a4255f5f2423f64e2e2c7.png

Since June 20th*.

* Excluding dozens of threads which weren't merged with this main secret one. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Honestly I’d much prefer their plight than the anguish of being owned by an incredibly ambitious and benevolent entity I could do absolutely nothing whatsoever about.  

Edited by trophyshy
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

Honestly I’d much prefer their plight than the anguish of being owned by an incredibly ambitious and benevolent entity I could do absolutely nothing whatsoever about.  

Funny, that's what they've convinced themselves of too. Each victory we get gives them a surge of joy knowing that it was all based on blood money. Meanwhile they are absolutely ecstatic each time they are pumped by some lower tier cloggers 'cos it means they're a proper club * and their miseery can be enjoyed 100% guilt free.

* Proper in this context being ran by the son of  dubious Monaco based billionaire with a large pocket money allowance. But not a large enough allowance to prevent the club losingmoney hand over fist. That kind of proper. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

Their hidden thread about us on RTG starts with the blow by blow of the game that none of them would watch starts here https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-compendium-thread-summer-2023.1609881/page-258 and goes on to around here https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-compendium-thread-summer-2023.1609881/post-38881138

Some watching live, some tuning into the radio, others obfuscating their dirty little secret. Early on any acknowledgement of good play was roundly criticised, loads of accusations that the Saudis have bribed the officials, or that teams always gift us a goal, but then... the penny slowly begins to drop, like a turd onto a pink plastic seat, Newcastle are good. "Hate to say it but they a very well drilled well organised talented side.", " How good is isak btw? Fuck me seems to score every time he plays", "Unfortunately the mags are very good. bastads", 

then reality dawns, 

image.thumb.png.4a0a09618e1b6cf8beec3af4355bc4b2.png

image.thumb.png.1a14560879de29f056c336cd040366d6.png

Special mention for Roker Mackem, who despite spending much of the thread berating everyone else for watching, was the first to let everyone know that Newcastle went top of the league.

Edited by The Fish
  • Haha 5

13 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Their hidden thread about us on RTG starts with the blow by blow of the game that none of them would watch starts here https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-compendium-thread-summer-2023.1609881/page-258 and goes on to around here https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-compendium-thread-summer-2023.1609881/post-38881138

Some watching live, some tuning into the radio, others obfuscating their dirty little secret. Early on any acknowledgement of good play was roundly criticised, loads of accusations that the Saudis have bribed the officials, or that teams always gift us a goal, but then... the penny slowly begins to drop, like a turd onto a pink plastic seat, Newcastle are good. "Hate to say it but they a very well drilled well organised talented side.", " How good is isak btw? Fuck me seems to score every time he plays", "Unfortunately the mags are very good. bastads", 

then reality dawns, 

image.thumb.png.4a0a09618e1b6cf8beec3af4355bc4b2.png

image.thumb.png.1a14560879de29f056c336cd040366d6.png

Special mention for Roker Mackem, who despite spending much of the thread berating everyone else for watching, was the first to let everyone know that Newcastle went top of the league.

Nice how you’ve included links we can’t open.

• Haha 4