mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

The only possible way that story could be true from his perspective is if 1) he’s incredibly naive and 2) they’re all winding him up. Although I would agree his being absolutely full of shite is the more likely scenario :lol: 

• Haha 8

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

🎵

I'm a bullshit merchant

And my stories I must tell

My mag mates have ditched England

And they've ditched Scotland as well.

🎶

Oh come to watch the Saudi

The geordie boys will flock

Cheer and praise for the prince

Dressed in tea towels and a smock

At half time out comes Fender

To the stoning we'll attend

Dance to Howdon Aldi Death Queue

As they put to death our gay friend 🎶

• Haha 10

12 hours ago, Alex said:

The only possible way that story could be true from his perspective is if 1) he’s incredibly naive and 2) they’re all winding him up. Although I would agree his being absolutely full of shite is the more likely scenario :lol: 

To be fair, I used to constantly say total shite about NUFC and football in general to a mackem I used to work with because he always used to bite and take it seriously. So, there could be more like me

• Haha 7

“These bombs are mint…btw lads where is this place? Have you been testing the bombs on the town? See I know it’s a town owing to the lack of cathedral…”

• Haha 11

7 minutes ago, Tom said:

“These bombs are mint…btw lads where is this place? Have you been testing the bombs on the town? See I know it’s a town owing to the lack of cathedral…”

:lol:

Drives through Pennywell…

” And they call us savages?”

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Inconceivable that he wouldn't know where Sunderland is since he personally masterminded the purchase of Jordan Henderson specifically to undermine the global attention the mackems were getting in their ongoing protest against his ownership of Newcastle. They were this close to bringing his entire regime to its knees, spearheaded by the relentless and cutting insights of Exile and his legion of 2 legitimate twitter followers (His mum and an alt he made for his hamster)!

• Haha 11

Recently they've had dozens of threads obsessing about the proportion of MLFs in various parts of Co. Durham, South Shields, Gateshead, the Lake District etc. Utterly mental. At the minute Chester-le-Street is in the eye of the obsessive storm. Some pub in the town apparently put up some NUFC decor which some brave MLFs have defaced (I appreciate its hard to follow the OP here). 

Anyway, what follows is predictably page after page on how the place should have been bricked, the land lady had better watch out etc. 15 pages. Stay classy SMB.

Screenshot_20230820_222334_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2068c5a4a10b4ecfaa8f09ad00a16cef.jpg

• Jaysus... 3

Also apparently every part of the region is Wearside (therefore righteously MLF territory) if the Wear flows near it. Someone should tell these morons these terms usually refer to the estuary area of the river, otherwise Oxford is "Thameside". Maybe blow their mind that Stockport, Manchester, is the closest football club to the Mersey.

Oh, and a new one to me, apparently NUFC miners were scabs and emigrated to Nottinghamshire as a safe haven, hence a lot of "scum tops" there to this day. Fucking mentalists. 

And why aye.

Screenshot_20230820_224800_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8ab048c7595e6acec18f63187f94c1d3.jpg

Day out at FlamingoLand counting football shirts. Gerrin.

Screenshot_20230820_231307_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a11806d85a33e2b786ae954a2246c482.jpg

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Renton said:

Also apparently every part of the region is Wearside (therefore righteously MLF territory) if the Wear flows near it. Someone should tell these morons these terms usually refer to the estuary area of the river, otherwise Oxford is "Thameside". Maybe blow their mind that Stockport, Manchester, is the closest football club to the Mersey. Fucking mentalists. 

And why aye.

Screenshot_20230820_224800_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8ab048c7595e6acec18f63187f94c1d3.jpg

Liked by Eddie Hitler. Fucking hell, I hope my natural-born worrier brain remembers this and never wastes another minute worrying about the long-term implications of the of handles I've spontaneously chosen for various forums over the years.

Following the usual South Sields is MLF because South Tyneside is county Durham, this mackem states kids wearing black and white is child abuse, but presumably not his grand child kitted out in Sunderland colours, who gets complimented from Uncle Albert. Wibble.

SmartSelect_20230821_081914_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8b3eb4ced2ed1a434414afe451878781.jpg

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 2