mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

6 hours ago, t00nraider2 said:

"I think the current owners are trying too take the power away from the player which can only be a good thing imo unfortunately we have seen too often at Safc how players have took the piss we all know who they are.

Giving players a years notice they are not getting a new contract is a hard ball tactic you either spit ur dummy out and dont play and no one will want you or you step up give a 100% to either become an attractive potential signing for a new club or we may even want to keep u

Lets be honest the way we have managed players over the past 20 years has been woe full"

🤭

look.gif.dce45ec102520181f8cb13ec7c82b09d.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Jaysus... 1

Our match thread today., Currently 1844 posts, less than 5 hours after k.o. This only just short of their own match thread against Coventry, which kicked off 30 hours ago. Sad Mackem Bastards. 

Screenshot_20230827_205946_Chrome.thumb.jpg.da6db29b9f51de18a350d525e359c5f5.jpg

59 minutes ago, Renton said:

Our match thread today., Currently 1844 posts, less than 5 hours after k.o. This only just short of their own match thread against Coventry, which kicked off 30 hours ago. Sad Mackem Bastards. 

Screenshot_20230827_205946_Chrome.thumb.jpg.da6db29b9f51de18a350d525e359c5f5.jpg

Not that sad, to be fair- it has been a great weekend for SAFC. On an unrelated note,  how did they get on against Coventry?

• Haha 4

This is a new one. The EU are going to ban us. Nice name and avatar btw, sure Amnesty would be proud. Meanwhile their matchday thread on us has exceeded 2100 posts. When we lose, they leave them open. When we win, they are hidden.

SmartSelect_20230828_092321_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b68ccb9e66d0c23e9b2164c7edc18154.jpg

• Haha 5

So, not sure which logic they are going on here, would that also impact PSG due to their funding or would it impact Arsenal as well because they play in a country that is not in the EU? Or is it just us and Manchester City, because the story doesn't make sense because it is not real?

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

So, not sure which logic they are going on here, would that also impact PSG due to their funding or would it impact Arsenal as well because they play in a country that is not in the EU? Or is it just us and Manchester City, because the story doesn't make sense because it is not real?

I particularly like how not one single aspect of the story rings true 

• Haha 3

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12449237/amp/Manchester-City-Newcastle-fear-new-probes-European-Commission-official-complaints-owner-state-subsidies-MONEY.html

Here’s the actual story btw, no idea why maghater had to make up that he was some ITK regarding this it’s been in the news for a few days now :lol:. Also seems completely frivolous so isn’t worth them all getting excited for, not that it stops those paedophile lovers day dreaming about our definitely shit, uninterested owners getting removed by a governing body that has absolutely no power to do so. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 2

Amnesty international HR : 'Your Name?'

'Mag Hater'

'Interests and hobbies?'

'I hate the Mags on an hourly basis and would like to exterminate the gravy stained kernts and blow Sid James park up anaarl. I'd show up any Mag I came across by my sewpeyra mackem wit and logic but would also knock them into next week if they did anything other than look down at theya shoes in embarrassment. I also have a vision for a world in which every person enjoys all of the human rights enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other international human rights standards. To achieve this vision I'd see it as our mission to undertake research and take action focused on preventing and ending grave abuses of human rights.

I'd like to see a wide range of educational activities, promoting the values contained in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other international agreed human rights standards carried out for all.

I'd encourage people to accept that all human rights must be protected.

I'd encourage governments to accept and enforce international standards of human rights.

I'd encourage governments, political organisations, businesses, other groups and individuals to support and respect human rights.

I'd also love to fucking smash that Mag shitehawk beheadie Eddie in the mush as well as smashing up my Mag at work's house the fucking smug kernt. 

Peace and love to all, FTM.'

'Errr, I'm.......I'm afraid this vacancy has already been taken to Mr MagHater. We'll err, keep your file on record.'

Later on......

Mrs MagHater: 'Well, How'd it go?'

MagHater: 'Really well, ah think ah might get the job, like.'

• Haha 7

Their match thread yesterday (last. Post) . Remember Coventry are their main rivals.Certainly their most hated in that division.  They never forget Jimmy, or forgive. 

Screenshot_20230828_155927_Chrome.thumb.jpg.9d7bd2638c7550eb3ff965ff0364f6b2.jpg

Their match thread on us, (currently). 

Screenshot_20230828_155904_Chrome.thumb.jpg.cfcb4d2b0967cbac4a424d25497f6896.jpg

I think we can now egitimately say, they are more interested in us losing than they are in their own results. Even though we are in a different division and apparently don't exist anymore. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 1

Man these Mackem cunts are something else, they're obsession with Durham Mags is quite something. A new 200 post thread on it today. Apparently Durham Mags are scum of the Earth, Northumberland MLFs are salt of the Earth. Go figure. 

Screenshot_20230829_121502_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a45502017585c4c26a85e8053907c251.jpg

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

Man these Mackem cunts are something else, they're obsession with Durham Mags is quite something. A new 200 post thread on it today. Apparently Durham Mags are scum of the Earth, Northumberland MLFs are salt of the Earth. Go figure. 

Screenshot_20230829_121502_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a45502017585c4c26a85e8053907c251.jpg

:lol:

'Durham Mag?......

Unimpressed Shania Twain GIF

• Haha 6