mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Meh, he's done the classic 'make them hard to beat' phase 1 of midtable UK manager protocol, they won't be relegated, they should take that as a first full season.

If next season it's still the same shit then maybe they should start to whinge but tbh what do they expect, tika-taka?

sunderland-crying.jpg

Probably my favourite mackem photo, well it's either this one of that one where grown men are weeping with joy because Newcastle were relegated.

Amusing how they class Ameobi as shite and tell him so as well, if they had a player that'd scored half as many goals against us as he has against them he's be some sort of demi-god to them. They really are a sad bunch of repulsive nothings, makes my skin crawl just hearing them.

Why on earth would grown men and women queue up to abuse opposition players. I really can't work that out, I would have expected it to just be a bunch of kids.

I expect it's a day out for them. What else is there to do?

Not including the own goal from Ba. No goals in over 8 (EIGHT) hours of football.The lowest number of goals in all 4 English leagues.The least shots on target of any of the top 5 leagues in Europe. Less than half the next worst English team.Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=740226#ixzz2BBU9fnlV

Ooof

Not including the own goal from Ba. No goals in over 8 (EIGHT) hours of football.The lowest number of goals in all 4 English leagues.The least shots on target of any of the top 5 leagues in Europe. Less than half the next worst English team.Read more: http://www.readytogo...6#ixzz2BBU9fnlV

Ooof

That's Che Guevara, Marty, MoN, Mags worst nightmare, Party with Marty, Cloughie's Protege, SAFC Legend in the making, well at least he's not as bad as Bruce, actually he's no better, Still can't beat the Mags, we lost at home to Boro? We lost at home to Villa too?! Martin O'Neill for you.

That's Che Guevara, Marty, MoN, Mags worst nightmare, Party with Marty, Cloughie's Protege, SAFC Legend in the making, well at least he's not as bad as Bruce, actually he's no better, Still can't beat the Mags, we lost at home to Boro? We lost at home to Villa too?! Martin O'Neill for you.

:lol::boogie:

:lol: