mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

:lol:

2nd cut and paste job from NO....Einstein's theory of insanity: "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result"

Didnt he/she virtually admit that they were the same poster the other week?.....you can be anything you want on the internet, but why you'd choose to be 2 different posters with the same opinions, both of them fuckin ludicrous, makes it beyond weird for me....are they posting from a secure unit in Lillehammer or something?

We should have different IP's, ask Tom, so I guess we are not the same, its not like I am some Gollum creature living inside the brain of some sick twisted person. Anyways you were right - that post was copy paste, but I dont really understand why or who or huh, and what was the reason for posting it? is it a mackem quote?...I dont really give a shit tbh.

Some of you have the illusion you are being so damn clever, its almost frightening...

Edited by Aeris

If you don't give a shit why have you responded to the posts?

It's like some 14 year old Bieber fan who has jumped into an argument, been made a fool of then replied 'well yeah, obviously, like I DON'T EVEN CARE, WHY ARE YOU PICKING ON ME!!!'

If you don't give a shit why have you responded to the posts?

It's like some 14 year old Bieber fan who has jumped into an argument, been made a fool of then replied 'well yeah, obviously, like I DON'T EVEN CARE, WHY ARE YOU PICKING ON ME!!!'

You're the fucking child. Nobody is a fan of anyone around here, its not like I defend his views daily (or weekly, monthly). I just wanted to clear up if false accusations was being made or not... some of you inbreds just love being plain evil.

Edited by Aeris

I DON'T EVEN CARE, WHY ARE YOU PICKING ON ME!!!'

What I meant was that I dont really care about the reasons or what he meant by copying and pasting that shit. I just cared about if you could back up your accusations... well, you did...so nice

Edited by Aeris

Indeed :lol:

I liked a programme I watch on facebook (mistake) and every time they posted something there was a lass posting 'so any of you guys single?' 'Come on must be some single lads!?'.

That's you that is.

• 2 weeks later...

deluded mags strike again

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=751527

"I`m not worried, we`ve got easy games in January..we`ll win them all"

easily

Quote from a filth fan circa 60 mins in their match today in the boozer.

Also started rambling on about them having 65% possession but from what I saw it was all Arsenal.

I know they have an 'easy' game v everton in january but which other 'easy' teams do they play ?

They are absolute fucking idiots

Originally Posted by Bazza

This is not knee-jerking, I love my club but I feel we have to sack him. Yes we need some new players but we should have enough to beat teams like Bolton. Oneills tactics are so negative and always will be. For us to move forward he has to go me. Should've had 2 up top today we should be wanting to win every game we play. Why does he set us up so defensively, it is so clear it's not working. Sort it out or get out MON!!!

Fuck off mag.

• 2 weeks later...

So no cup/league double for the makems.And there's me thinking their two new signings were going to be the final pieces of their jigsaw. At the start of the game against Bolton there were less than 100 Bolton fans in the sos.By the end there were fewer than 100 makem fans in the sos. Possibly the biggest example of fickleness in British football.

• 2 weeks later...