mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

If our squad needs a drastic overhaul, I'd hate to see the clip of their lot when half of their squad is shit loanees and the other half are shit kids. And they don't have a Rafa Benitez overseeing it

Apparently, by virtue of playing the Premier League, they're all Premier League standard players, but ours are not Premier league standard players because they're not Premier League players. That said, we should be pissing this Pub League, because we've paid over the odds for players that are too good for it. 

The hubris on show by some of them is staggering, and if they go down and fail to win every game, I'm not sure their brains will cope.

:lol:

Aye they can't use that one ffs, it's not like MOTD is good viewing for their lot anyway.

I still love that mlf is seriously a thing "I turned around after hearing a north east accent thinking he must be a mlf" :lol:

I thought they hated MotD anyway because they were always on last/Shearer/Magedia etc? :lol:

M

L

F

It's an MLF, lads! Nah, shit, it's a Mag. :(

:lol: I bet he was genuinely down, they get so excited when they meet someone that loves Sunderland, or if it's a foreign person that has heard of Sunderland.

Apparently, by virtue of playing the Premier League, they're all Premier League standard players, but ours are not Premier league standard players because they're not Premier League players. That said, we should be pissing this Pub League, because we've paid over the odds for players that are too good for it. 

The hubris on show by some of them is staggering, and if they go down and fail to win every game, I'm not sure their brains will cope.

I don't think you have to worry about their brains.

I had a look, it's done by Chris Hope who is apparently a "maggie cunt" so ignore the quotes from Chief executive of the club.

They're also really excited at the prospect of McClaren's Derby team catching us as they're "only" 11 points behind, top spot being a spot we shouldn't be excited about though as we're only there because we have a squad who are all way too good for this division but would all need replaced in the Premier League.

It's also worth noting that the bloke that started the thread started it with "I noticed this as I was looking at the lower leagues" :lol: I wonder what team he was really looking at in the lower leagues then...

Funny the level they're discussing NUFC considering we were explicitly told when we went down that they would pay no attention to us as we're now irrelevant to them, must be feeling the heat as we're the spot below them now, they shouldn't worry though as we wont be taking their place that will go to the winner of the Lower league playoff.

There's also a bloke that is genuinely making an argument that McClaren is a better manager than Benitez.

Edited by Howay

Chris or Craig?

:lol: Was looking at your Google sheet at the same time you were on it and it showed your name as being on it at the same time, you're a maggie cunt too. I'm just pleased my error isn't near the catastrophe of Fish's Dummett-gate scandal.

Edited by Howay

I had a look, it's done by Chris Hope who is apparently a "maggie cunt" so ignore the quotes from Chief executive of the club.

They're also really excited at the prospect of McClaren's Derby team catching us as they're "only" 11 points behind, top spot being a spot we shouldn't be excited about though as we're only there because we have a squad who are all way too good for this division but would all need replaced in the Premier League.

It's also worth noting that the bloke that started the thread started it with "I noticed this as I was looking at the lower leagues" :lol: I wonder what team he was really looking at in the lower leagues then...

Funny the level they're discussing NUFC considering we were explicitly told when we went down that they would pay no attention to us as we're now irrelevant to them, must be feeling the heat as we're the spot below them now, they shouldn't worry though as we wont be taking their place that will go to the winner of the Lower league playoff.

There's also a bloke that is genuinely making an argument that McClaren is a better manager than Benitez.

Nah, Benitez is a failure because he couldn't keep us up, even though Di Canio kept them up.

:lol: Was looking at your Google sheet at the same time you were on it and it showed your name as being on it at the same time, you're a maggie cunt too. I'm just pleased my error isn't near the catastrophe of Fish's Dummett-gate scandal.

Fuck off :lol: