mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

What an anecdote. "I shot him down telling him I don't bother with lower league stuff, then proceeded to watch my team once again become rooted to bottom place in the higher league stuff. The premier league is where it's at. For now."

Consensus on there is that Newcastle will have to overhaul their playing squad if we're promoted from that "pub league". They're adamant we have one or two Premier League quality players and the others will need to be sold. Trouble is, according to the members of RTG, we've a huge squad on massive wages.

Sounds like promotion would be terrible for us, I vote we petition to stay in the Championship for another season.

Consensus on there is that Newcastle will have to overhaul their playing squad if we're promoted from that "pub league". They're adamant we have one or two Premier League quality players and the others will need to be sold. Trouble is, according to the members of RTG, we've a huge squad on massive wages.

Sounds like promotion would be terrible for us, I vote we petition to stay in the Championship for another season.

Where do they get this nonsense from...

What an anecdote. "I shot him down telling him I don't bother with lower league stuff, then proceeded to watch my team once again become rooted to bottom place in the higher league stuff. The premier league is where it's at. For now."

Aye, despite it not sounding remotely like how things went down the moron's imagination is so poor he can't even invent any decent comebacks or a version of events where he comes out of it looking good. I can barely fathom how shit his banter is likely to be if he's actually put on the spot.

Big fan of this. In a post about watching the Leicester season review, in a season where Sunderland fans celebrate survival, it's our relegation that elicits the biggest response. :lol:

CzkDDIfWEAMqJpX.jpg

:lol: :lol: Aye he sure told him, the amount they are fucking talking about how much it matters to be in the PL we should have a lush few years after they get relegated and they duly never speak about our results until they are promoted.

That second post btw :lol: "aaaahd ave hit him with a placca chair me like" he was probably bopping up and down like Danny Dyer as he typed that.

That's it like. We're enjoying ourselves and all you have to do is look at the atmosphere & attendances to prove that. 

They have another year of being guaranteed permashit with Big Eyes, if they're lucky they might go down. 

We have a world class manager and a lot of potential going forward not to be battling for 17th if/when we come up.

:lol:

Aye they can't use that one ffs, it's not like MOTD is good viewing for their lot anyway.

I still love that mlf is seriously a thing "I turned around after hearing a north east accent thinking he must be a mlf" :lol: