mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

The difference between us and them- Stokoeshop was mentioned and linked to on many other clubs boards and even in articles, because it was pisstaking on a sublimely brilliant level. It never once criticised Bob Stokoe himself.

Their digs at SBR's statue are just mean spirited and downright nasty , with very little humour.

Its not the best statue it could have been, I'll admit, but it's far from their comedy paedo effort.

its the best theyre capable of on RTG

The classy thing is hilarious man. They've got that thread and then on another one there's a lad who went to a do at Shearer's and pissed anywhere but the toilet all night and idiots posting celebrating "a mag getting knocked clean out outside the boozer". Aye you're classy as fuck you utter tramps.

To their credit there's always a couple pipe up saying that these lads are dickheads, but there's an awful lot that think that being a total scumbag is brilliant.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=697756

THIS is why we're a classy club and they're not

Originally Posted by DCmackem

With an identity as a national laughing stock, aye. Every third-rate comedian has the thick, sentimental "jawdee" character getting worked up over nothing as a fall-back for a cheap laugh. Your "identity" is on a par with the boring Brummie and the thieving Scouser- fat, pastie-munching mags hanging around that big grey eyesore like flies around shit, spouting incomprehensible twaddle about "wor beloved toon". That's your identity to most people. You must be so proud.

What actually hurts us is that our accents are the same as yours to people outside the area and we get lumped in with you. It hurts to be associated in any way with the kind of people who hold mock funerals for the name of a football ground, who proclaim themselves a "nation" like the Catalan people and can't see how ridiculous that is, people who think they're living in some cultural oasis because woah, there's a big shopping centre over the water and a gallery with nowt of any worth in it... and fuck me if there's not a regional airport close by, there's a thing.

More than anything else, Newcastle United and its supporters have held back the North East as a region by sullying its image for outsiders. A region of hard-working, down to earth people who can laugh at themselves has been hijacked over the last 20 years by sanctimonious, humourless, pretentious bores droning on and on about their fucking heritage and their "geordie pride". In your determination to prove that you're the bestest, loyalest, cushtiest fans in all the world, you just give the world the impression that you have got absolutely nothing in your lives, that the only thing that can light up the darkness of your Cruddas Park grief-holes is the chance to weeble about the place dressed like giant mint humbugs grunting, "toon toon black and white army" even though you're on the bus and it's Thursday morning. We hate you because you embarrass us and you embarrass the whole region. Now fuck off

:lol:

Sweet Jesus.

I don't know where this classy club fallacy comes from. Is it a RTG thing created on the back of not having anything over us or what? I've never heard or read it anywhere else but on there, and I genuinely don't know what the fuck they're going on about when they speak of it.

There is nothing tangible that they can point to that they have over us, so they created this thing that can't really be argued with cos it doesn't exist. And they cling onto it like a life raft.

Classy :lol:

The place is overrun with bitter, twisted unemployable faux hardmen, driven so insane with jealousy at the fact they're not us that they sneak over at night and commit petty acts of vandalism.

When they're not doing that, they're out on the rape, or taking pot shots at each other, or just plain racist. For all that they claim to love their little hovel, if they want a night out they all pile over here , quite shamelessly.

Their entire existence is built upon trying ( and failing) to get one over on us.

And that's just the players.

• 1 month later...

Classy Sunderland fans complaining that the England team went to Auschwitz.

http://www.readytogo...ad.php?t=707626

WOW !!!

"The German people suffered under the Nazis as did the rest of occupied Europe. In a lot of ways the Nazis made Germany suffer MORE than the other countries they occupied."

They do know other teams did it in all :lol: and complaining it's taking time away from training, what a bunch of fucking idiots they can only train for so long every day or they'd be knackered. Threads like that cement what we know about mackems.

so auschwitz was from like the vietnam war or something right?

Visited it twice when I've been in Krakow, second time took the kids (well they were in their 20's but after seeing it myself was something I wanted them to see), anyway after first time when me and the Mrs visited she was telling "the girls at work" about it and one of them said "Oh Auschwitz is that where they make the sausages" (whatever the F that means!!!!), two of the others confessed to "have never heard of it" !!!

I despair at times.