Jump to content

mackem messageboard gold


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Those hashtags :lol: 

:lol:

 

'Had a great night at my favourite Indian restaurant last night. Food excellent as always. #madras #lastnight #indians #Garlicnan  #arselikethejapaneseflagtoday'

  • Haha 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • essembeeofsunderland

    1420

  • Alex

    1189

  • Monkeys Fist

    1168

  • Howay

    1115

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling out around Wearside Are you ready for a brand new beat? Eternal Winter's there and the time is right For shitting in the street   They're shitting in Roker (shiting in the street

Don't call it a comeback We've been shit for years Worst team on the River Wear Puttin' clean seats at the SoS in fear Makin' the tears rain down like a monsoon Listen to the half empty stad

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

We should give them Joelinton just for shits and giggles. 

They’re struggling enough as it is, we have to show some humanity at some point especially now we’re a leading club while they make up the numbers in some lower league 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

We should give them Joelinton just for shits and giggles. 

 

Continue the legacy of human rights violations.

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

They aren’t taking it well at all.

 

Unfortunately for them they conceded any moral high ground a long time ago. 
 

I can’t begin to imagine how bad they’re feeling.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I particularly love the stuff about how as we'll now be hated by everyone, that somehow means that they will become everyone's favourite NE team. 

 

No fucker knows who they are and doesn't give a shit about them but obviously that will now all change. 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NJS said:

I particularly love the stuff about how as we'll now be hated by everyone, that somehow means that they will become everyone's favourite NE team. 

 

No fucker knows who they are and doesn't give a shit about them but obviously that will now all change. 

:lol: Aye that’s how Man City and Everton were viewed for years with Man Utd and Liverpool at the top. Do they think people actually fucking give a fuck and would have any attraction to them just because they didn’t like us? And even if that was the case what’s the benefit for them other than another friendship with some wanker from Liverpool. 
 

What a total nightmare this is for them btw, stuck in the third tier (their level imo) and if they do manage to reach their dream of circling the PL drain again they’ll be getting a routine fucking hiding off their bitter local rival. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly I think this is probably the end of the local rivalry in any real sense. I mean who on our side is even going to care anymore. They're nothing to us now.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Some daft cunt replied to Jeremy Vine earlier saying "I'm a mackem and I'd rather be in League One than be owned by the Saudis."

 

Errr I've got some terrible news for you. 

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Honestly I think this is probably the end of the local rivalry in any real sense. I mean who on our side is even going to care anymore. They're nothing to us now.

 

 

They’ll never trouble us but giving them outrageous fucking hidings anytime they pop their head into the PL is fucking hilarious. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Some daft cunt replied to Jeremy Vine earlier saying "I'm a mackem and I'd rather be in League One than be owned by the Saudis."

 

Errr I've got some terrible news for you. 

:lol: He can enjoy all that lovely moral high ground in a couple of years when they play on a Wednesday night the same as us, the difference being their game is a 2-0 loss to Burton in the pissing rain while ours is a 4-0 beat down of PSG. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, NJS said:

I particularly love the stuff about how as we'll now be hated by everyone, that somehow means that they will become everyone's favourite NE team. 

 

No fucker knows who they are and doesn't give a shit about them but obviously that will now all change. 

Let's be honest, any fan of any other club they talk to they'll always bring us up, 'aeya, what do ya think of Newacassul? The luv themselves and think theya Barcelona, you must hate them anall? Can ya be wa friends, like?'

  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Let's be honest, any fan of any other club they talk to they'll always bring us up, 'aeya, what do ya think of Newacassul? The luv themselves and think theya Barcelona, you must hate them anall? Can ya be wa friends, like?'

Have to say, it’s absolutely hilarious that they’ve always done that “Barcelona of the North in their own head” shit and the way things are looking we’ll be a better side than Barca will be in the coming years. 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

The truth is this takeover is great news for Sunderland given the investment in the area. They just have to give up any scintilla of hope that they'll ever be anywhere near our level ever again.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...