mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

In a thread where whataboutery is absolutely not going to be tolerated a mackem has just replied to a post saying that Racism is a bigger issue than a mid-season friendly in the middle east by asking if the poster thinks paedophilia is ok?

18 minutes ago, The Fish said:

In a thread where whataboutery is absolutely not going to be tolerated a mackem has just replied to a post saying that Racism is a bigger issue than a mid-season friendly in the middle east by asking if the poster thinks paedophilia is ok?

They'll shit when they find out the age of consent in Saudi is the same as France, which they would have found out already if I could fucking post :) 

6 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

They'll cancel their holiday plans when they find out the age of consent in Saudi is the same as France, which they would have found out already if I could fucking post :) 

FYP

• Haha 4

The more I hear the word "sportswashed" from those clowns the less it means. :lol: 

I'd love to see an oil country come in for them just to see them scurrying to delete posts. The moral switcheroo would be box office.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I can, I think...... Jack Ross, Tony Mowbray, someone O'Neill, somebody Parkinson and Chris Coleman? 

I cannot believe you forgot Lee Johnson. He won the Pizza Cup don'tcha know.

Just looked it up. Mowbray is their 8th permanent manager since Allardyce quit them for England. We've had 3 in that time.

On top of the 8, they've also had 6 caretakers in that period, So 14 managers in a little over 6 years :lol:

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I cannot believe you forgot Lee Johnson. He won the Pizza Cup don'tcha know.

Forgot about him. Couldn't he go from 'magic' Johnson to 'Tragic' Johnson and back and forth in the space of 45 mins? (So basically like all their managers?)

• Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Why are they still talking about Benitez? Imagine us lot arguing about the merits of Jack Ross and Alex Neil. 

Not just that but they think we’d be somehow distraught if they could prove Benitez was shite. The club’s moved on light years anyway. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I can, I think...... Jack Ross, Tony Mowbray, someone O'Neill, somebody Parkinson and Chris Coleman? 

[ApplyRTGlogic]Yer a mackem, nee way wud ya kna thems's many names like if you wuz one of uz[\ApplyRTGlogic]

Since Rafa left they’ve had a couple of managers I would struggle to remember let alone know anything about:

Lee Johnson and Phil Parkinson.

I only vaguely recall the first of those two as they loved to refer to him as LJ, in the same way they loved to harp on about MON, KLD, LND, AJ etc

As for the other bloke who? Literally no recollection of him managing their club or who the fuck he even is. And he was there for over a year.

Those fuckers could name every one of ours with dates, including caretakers.

I was never a Rafa fan....I know he operated with one hand tied behind his back under the fat cunt, but the football was never good to watch and sometimes sent me to sleep

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, NJS said:

Ross and Johnson actually did okay and would have probably got them up but were hounded out early. 

It's hilarious how shit Moyes was though. 

He got relegation right though.