mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/leicester-v-nufc-kick-off-1500-amazon-prime-video.1596448/

just to save you the bother....

they win at home on boxing day, but our result has fucking ruined the cunts.

head choppers,

murderers,

gay killers,

women stoners.

leicester are shite,

lucky,

bubble will burst,

finish 7th at best,

howe sacked if he doesn't get top 4,

etc,

etc.

love the fuckers!  :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

:lol: What I love most about that post is his hatred of NUFC makes him so fucking deluded he calls a bloke who has 40 England caps which include a goal in a WC SF, a title win in Spain, and 40 European games (mostly CL) in his career “unremarkable at best”. Guarantee not a single one of them pulled him up on it neither. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/leicester-v-nufc-kick-off-1500-amazon-prime-video.1596448/

just to save you the bother....

they win at home on boxing day, but our result has fucking ruined the cunts.

head choppers,

murderers,

gay killers,

women stoners.

leicester are shite,

lucky,

bubble will burst,

finish 7th at best,

howe sacked if he doesn't get top 4,

etc,

etc.

love the fuckers!  :lol:

That match thread is fantastic. If we could use mackem fewm to generate electricity, our energy crisis would be sorted. Mad Cyril is making them choke with rage. :lol:

• Haha 6

50 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: What I love most about that post is his hatred of NUFC makes him so fucking deluded he calls a bloke who has 40 England caps which include a goal in a WC SF, a title win in Spain, and 40 European games (mostly CL) in his career “unremarkable at best”. Guarantee not a single one of them pulled him up on it neither. 

I mean, he’s had a far better career than Kevin Phillips, who did very well for them obviously and was a pretty good PL player. Let alone the dross also deemed worthy of legendary status like Cattermole and ‘Bally’. They’re fucking tapped 

• Like 3

Those Milburn posts on Christmas day sum them up. Absolutely tragic stuff and I mean tragic. Like Columbo though, there's one thing bothering me, if they're so delighted about Jackie being an MLF why did they chant 'Jackie is dead' at the first derby we played them at Roker Park after his passing? I thought they were geet classy as owt and wor Jackie was an MLF? It's almost as if they're full of shit and bitter as fuck? :cuppa:

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Those Milburn posts on Christmas day sum them up. Absolutely tragic stuff and I mean tragic. Like Columbo though, there's one thing bothering me, if they're so delighted about Jackie being an MLF why did they chant 'Jackie is dead' at the first derby we played them at Roker Park after his passing? I thought they were geet classy as owt and wor Jackie was an MLF? It's almost as if they're full of shit and bitter as fuck? :cuppa:

aye. along with their we wish you were dead to taylor, one senile bastard to robson and he shags who he wants to johnson. they indisputably exude sophistication.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

And why did they sing songs about “a wonderful day watching Bobby Robson pass away” seeing as he was a MLF too and best mates with Niall Quinn etc etc? 

Bobby and Jack Charlton used to go to Roker as kids if there was a player they wanted to see play in the opposition line up, it’s in BC’s Man Utd book (good read, James Lawton ghost writer :good: ) BC strikes me as a bit of a Michael Owen type, probably too dull to get passionate about any team, he just desperately wanted to be a footballer and that’s all he did. JC was 100% Mag, I saw him say it on tv once, he also worked down the pit and did his national service in the Grenadier Guards. I think that made him a far more rounded person, far more down to earth, and in some ways gave him the balls to go for the Ireland iob . 

Anyway, none of them were supporters in any way, shape or form of SAFC. Claims to the contrary are the stuff of wearside fuckin fantasy. 

• Like 5

So fuck even if it was true about Milburn? It isn’t but all it would mean is a Sunderland fan scored more than 200 goals for us and was instrumental in winning 3 FA Cups. That’s them getting one up on us? :lol: even the daft fantasies they dream up are fucking shite. 

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

And why did they sing songs about “a wonderful day watching Bobby Robson pass away” seeing as he was a MLF too and best mates with Niall Quinn etc etc? 

Bobby and Jack Charlton used to go to Roker as kids if there was a player they wanted to see play in the opposition line up, it’s in BC’s Man Utd book (good read, James Lawton ghost writer :good: ) BC strikes me as a bit of a Michael Owen type, probably too dull to get passionate about any team, he just desperately wanted to be a footballer and that’s all he did. JC was 100% Mag, I saw him say it on tv once, he also worked down the pit and did his national service in the Grenadier Guards. I think that made him a far more rounded person, far more down to earth, and in some ways gave him the balls to go for the Ireland iob . 

Anyway, none of them were supporters in any way, shape or form of SAFC. Claims to the contrary are the stuff of wearside fuckin fantasy. 

I know going back to my granddad’s generation that it was fairly common to be a Newcastle fan but attend games at Roker Park. Makes sense given not many people had the means or the time to go to away games. And what other chance would you have of seeing someone like Stanley Matthews or Nat Lofthouse other than once a season at SJP?  And the Bobby Robson quote about what is a club… makes no sense in relation to SAFC. 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Alex said:

So fuck even if it was true about Milburn? It isn’t but all it would mean is a Sunderland fan scored more than 200 goals for us and was instrumental in winning 3 FA Cups. That’s them getting one up on us? :lol: even the daft fantasies they dream up are fucking shite. 

Much like Stokoe - played for and captained us, was born and lived all his life on Tyneside but somehow is synonymous with them? Not knocking his record as their manager but still... 

I've mentioned before I read Milburn's autobiography years ago and can't remember him mentioning them in any context other than in relation to us. As you suggest he may have been one of those blokes from that era (my Dad and Uncles among them) who went to both but always favoured one or the other when it came to a choice.

Then again I'm usually cynical when player's support for a team is discussed as usually they simply don't have the time as playing is their life. It may have been slightly easier years ago compared with the modern way of being associated with a club from 8 or younger but still. 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Alex said:

It means they can vicariously enjoy our successes, like they do Henderson at Liverpool.  :lol:

• Haha 6

On 26/12/2022 at 18:04, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I see that we’ve now caught 15 teams on off days. What a coincidence that is 

Saw a comment somewhere on RTG....."Premier league is piss weak this year"🤣........and also most of the deluded cunts think top 6 is possible for them🤣 one or two even think automatic place

• Haha 3