mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Honestly man, this Robson Green thread is a fascinating insight into the mackem psyche. Apparently he visited Pensher monument and didn't mention Sunderland, ONCE! Mealnie Hill complicit. 

image.thumb.png.dce9e0988a30d9ff980a651653f88bcc.png

image.png.bf6c80da6d810377fd440eb8692caa4c.png

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 6

41 minutes ago, Renton said:

Honestly man, this Robson Green thread is a fascinating insight into the mackem psyche. Apparently he visited Pensher monument and didn't mention Sunderland, ONCE! Mealnie Hill complicit. 

image.thumb.png.dce9e0988a30d9ff980a651653f88bcc.png

image.png.bf6c80da6d810377fd440eb8692caa4c.png

Watched it last night, all true. Hill did admit to being from Fulwell earlier in the episode though :cuppa:

Edited by PaddockLad

11 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Melanie Hill, ex-wife of lifelong Blades fan Sean Bean? 

That’s Sean added to the ranks of imaginary MLF’s then. 

7anxnq.gif

Weyaz red an white marra. MLF! FTM! 

image.png.8c56b271cefb4ceab6094a1788019967.png

• Haha 6

291250929_maxresdefault(5).thumb.jpg.9eae96428dcc8bac7235b432a7bf28e5.jpg

"Billy Marra FTM, MLF writes from Sunderland;

'Deya Points of Vewe,

Why oh why didn't Celebrity Mag, when it sewts him, Robson Greyn not mention Sunalin once when he was with MLF Melanie Hill at Penshaw monument on your BBC TV show about the North East?'

"I don't know Billy, but I've a feeling you're going to tell me...."

'It's just typical of the growing trend of pandering to the Mags on the BBC. If it isn't Alan Sheera on match of the day, it's Dawnee on look north blatantly bigging the scum up and ignoring Sunderland. It's a disgrayace.'

Well, Billy, we asked the BBC producers of Look North, Match of the day and Robson Green's Weekend Escapes for a reply and they reckon you're either talking shite or it's simply paranoia."

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 8

14 minutes ago, Alex said:

:lol: That Robson Green series is about as inoffensive as it gets. 

Well so are Fulham fans but they've managed a dozen pages of fewm on them (not counting the Mitrovic threads etc). And if youpoint this out....

image.png.2e79767a983d079106e3ffc4209e5f37.png

• Haha 7

7 hours ago, Tom said:

“he still thinks he plays in black and white” 

err…he does!? :lol: 

:lol: Also it’s fucking immense that because they lost to them “they’re at the top end of the premeeeyah leeyyuggg for a reyyysuhn”, is that the same Fulham that Newcastle brushed aside twice and are 8 points behind Newcastle with an extra game played? I thought the Premier League was easy as everyone was shit. 

• Haha 5

Also, isn't it pretty well documented that Mitro is a childhood Newcastle fan?

Aye, here, from a Fulham programme which took me all of 5 seconds to find online. “I joined Newcastle because from a young age I supported them. I don’t why, but they had black and white colours, the same colours as Partizan Belgrade."

Mind you I have internet access at home, I don't need to go to the public library...

• Haha 7

28 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Also, isn't it pretty well documented that Mitro is a childhood Newcastle fan?

Aye, here, from a Fulham programme which took me all of 5 seconds to find online. “I joined Newcastle because from a young age I supported them. I don’t why, but they had black and white colours, the same colours as Partizan Belgrade."

Mind you I have internet access at home, I don't need to go to the public library...

Tbf the concept that a former player holds the club he left in any type of regard is a baffling prospect seeing as pretty much every manager or player that leaves them ends up fucking hating them. 

• Haha 8

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

Tbf the concept that a former player holds the club he left in any type of regard is a baffling prospect seeing as pretty much every manager or player that leaves them ends up fucking hating them. 

:lol:

This is funny because its true. There's even loads of abuse directed to Defoe since his last abortive signing. They'll always have Bally though, good old Bally. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Howay said:

To be fair, Chris Coleman has fond memories of walks with their lass along Tynemouth. :good:

• Haha 3

Just now, Renton said:

:lol:

This is funny because its true. There's even loads of abuse directed to Defoe since his last abortive signing. They'll always have Bally though, good old Bally. 

:lol: Bally, Phillippsy, and Quinny. I don’t think Reid is particularly a fan of them given the treatment he got.