mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

21 minutes ago, Howay said:

I’m not going to look for the thread that is the source of the definitely true Partizan Belgrade story, but I’d be fairly fucking confident that it’s been generated off the back of Mitrovic’s comments after their comfortable loss to Fulham, as some type of “eeeeez a weird cunt marra all Partizan fans are actually lads fans they hate the mags” even though I’m pretty certain NUFC won’t enter the thoughts of Partizan Belgrade fans unless we are directly referenced. It’s so transparent how they come up with these ludicrous fables. 

I was at that game fwiw, it was cold and fairly pricy iirc, plus it was a qualifying round. Who gives a fuck what the attendance was though? 

If the Mackem actually did brush up against reality they'd know Partisan have a thing where they follow other teams in other countries who play in black and white and because of Red star despise all red and white teams. 

Reality bites. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, NJS said:

If the Mackem actually did brush up against reality they'd know Partisan have a thing where they follow other teams in other countries who play in black and white and because of Red star despise all red and white teams. 

Reality bites. 

Sounds like he had a lucky escape by not actually being there 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, NJS said:

Reality bites. 

There’s a couple of mags I know who used  to go to the Partizan v Red Star derby with the the Partizan ultras at the Red Star ground , took about 6 hours in & out due to security restrictions 👊🏻

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

There’s a couple of mags I know who used  to go to the Partizan v Red Star derby with the the Partizan ultras at the Red Star ground , took about 6 hours in & out due to security restrictions 👊🏻

When we were there some lads wanted to take us to the baseball Derby - much more important than football apparently and more chance of proper fighting. We declined. 

Edited by NJS
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, NJS said:

When we were there some lads wanted to take us to the baseball Derby - much more important than football apparently and more chance of proper fighting. We declined. 

Sorry Basketball not baseball. 

14 minutes ago, NJS said:

Me and my brother moved seats one year and were on the end of a row of 6, just below the Level 7 concourse. 
The other fine gentleman on our row were that Sayers gangster bloke and his three mates/heavies. :lol:
The Partizan game he was on his phone constantly and making none too subtle arrangements with a bloke in the Partizan away section. 

Just before the game ended he asked if we’d like to come along to “ a cultural exchange” with the Partizan mob. 

We also politely declined :lol:

• Haha 4

They’ve got a thread on rtg:

‘Where does Mowbray rank in your all time best safc managers list?’

The lists are at best tragic.

And yet they persist in considering themselves a ‘big’ club.

The poor, poor, sad bastards.

• Haha 2
  • Jaysus... 1

There's a thread on there about where they'll finish in the Premier League next year, most are predicting comfortable safety. 

Why do they do this to themselves every season?

• Haha 2

Saw the clip of one of their goals at QPR on twitter where they were waxing lyrical about it, aye it was an ok move, but fuck me. I thought it must be a slow motion replay, it was at like at walking pace.

This can't be full speed, can it ??

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Saw the clip of one of their goals at QPR on twitter where they were waxing lyrical about it, aye it was an ok move, but fuck me. I thought it must be a slow motion replay, it was at like at walking pace.

It must be nice playing against sides with don't press or mark.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Toonpack said:

More no block than low block (you can have that one for the podcast, fish) 

• Haha 4