mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Just now, thebrokendoll said:

:lol:

aye, I remember him

bizarrely I bumped in to wtdog on a fairly recent trip up home. still as bitter as  he was 20 years ago.

Oh aye Walter is bitter as fuck, hangs off Ramseys tweets like a winnet

• Haha 1

Just now, Renton said:

I know. Only ever lurked. The banter between our lot and the mackems was tremendous, and weirdly respectful.

death threats weren't limited to across the divide.

remember drinking cans in the square at the front of milan's train station with blokes who had threatened if they came face to face it would be terminal.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

death threats weren't limited to across the divide.

remember drinking cans in the square at the front of milan's train station with blokes who had threatened if they came face to face it would be terminal.

Who were you on Skunkers ? 

I wonder if any of the Aussie contingent on here were Stylefunk 😂😂😂 we need an investigation 😂

Edited by Toonpack

1 hour ago, Toonpack said:

Who were you on Skunkers ? 

I wonder if any of the Aussie contingent on here were Stylefunk 😂😂😂 we need an investigation 😂

I can't remember now, I think I used a couple of different names, probably originally whatever it was when the old rivals talk of the tyne website went tits up. must've been round the time of arsenal grosvenor hotel incident?

• Like 1

:lol: “as expected” we’re three points off third with a game in hand, behind the well oiled machine that is Manchester United (according to the media) who have managed 8 points from their last 5 games is the slipping NUFC who have managed 7 points from their last 5 including zero losses. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

We play awful football in the same way the stuff they play is the best they’ve seen in 40-odd years. 

:lol: Aye, defensive counter attacking football despite dominating possession almost every week. They should stick to sniffing glue and other local past times and leave football for people that understand it. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Aye, defensive counter attacking football despite dominating possession almost every week. They should stick to sniffing glue and other local past times and leave football for people that understand it. 

The football they play is what they inaccurately say we play. Yet we play football that’s shit but theirs is great :lol: They looked decent (but second best) against a Fulham team missing some of their best players. Get some perspective ffs 

• Haha 3