Newcastle United v Stoke City

Christmas Tree

Knocked the confidence out of them early on. Great team effort, good games by all. Was impressed with Santon.

MoM for me, was outstanding, the whole back four were tbh, that said so were all the other fuckers :D

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MoM for me, was outstanding, the whole back four were tbh, that said so were all the other fuckers :D

Couldn't take that from Cabaye in my book. Two goals and an assist in an hour of football. Tidy.

Otherwise would have to give it to the whole defeanive unit.

Where is your avatar from AH? Is it an amusing video of some sort?

In case he misses this - it's from Parks and Recreation, a US Sitcom, which is well worth getting your hands on. Very funny. The picture is of Ron Swanson who is comfortably the best character in the show.

In case he misses this - it's from Parks and Recreation, a US Sitcom, which is well worth getting your hands on. Very funny. The picture is of Ron Swanson who is comfortably the best character in the show.

:good: Cheers fella.

Aye Ron Swanson's a crease.

Glad we kept strong 2nd half and just clinically saw the game out, top finish from Cabaye for the 3rd. Just a top class performance all round tbh just hoping QPR do us a big favour here.

That was utter domination. Brilliant stuff. Everyone played their part.

Isn't it fantastic to actually have something to play for at this time of the season? I feel we're good value for it too, Tottenham are in awful form and Chelsea are stretched thin.

Had to go out at half time but what a performance that half was! And now I see QPR are one up against Spurs! Today could turn out to be a very very good day!