Chelsea vs Newcastle United Wed 2 May 2012 7.45pm

Andrew

Everyone I have talked to want kenny fired regardless of outcome this weekend.

I work with a lad who is a sensible, level headed Liverpool fan. He's a bit miffed about how this season has gone, but reckons Kenny should get another season. I disagree with him, as I reckon he should have a job for life there - he's doing brilliantly for them!

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but how often is that an issue. He is very fast off the first 10-15 yards and thats enough in 95% of all cases. You rarely have 50 yard dashes with Theo Walcott on the other side.

It's not often an issue because he plays deeper, as a sweeper. We played higher up the pitch against Fulham and he was caught several times, and not by particularly quick players.

Interesting team. We're still going with the three up front.

Maybe Pardew is afraid of pissing any of the front three off before the transfer window opens...

Nowt to lose tonight like so might as well go for it I guess.

Cannot believe the outlook of some people. Sky really have done a number on some people convincing them mid-table struggles are to be valued above cup winning seasons.

Who said they'd prefer a mid table struggle to a cup win? No one from what I can see. What I said was that I'd prefer the season we are currently enjoying and not win the league cup to a mediocre season+league cup win. The FA cup and so on is a different story.

Edited by TicTacWoe

I'd be mighty surprised if we get anything out of this.

It'd be powerful pleasing an' no mistake massa

220px-Jim_and_ghost_huck_finn.jpg

4-3-3 away from home again, not liking the look of that... I have a very bad feeling about this.

Why??? Even if we don't get another point this season, it's been a great one, absolutely nothing to lose (in real terms) may as well "go for it" IMO