Chelsea vs Newcastle United Wed 2 May 2012 7.45pm

Andrew

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great 1st half, hope they keep it up 2nd half Chelsea look like they really weren't expecting this pity Ba's shot didn't go in as it'd of been a great well worked goal and 2-0 at half time would have been a very solid lead the way we're going about it.

Can someone please give me a decent first half analysis as I've been out at work! Sounds like its been a good game? HTW lets do these cocky cunts

I'll do it in the style of CT:

OMG OMG OMG *clenches fists, puts on a big cheesy grin, goes red in the face and squeals loudly*

Can someone please give me a decent first half analysis as I've been out at work! Sounds like its been a good game? HTW lets do these cocky cunts

Solid tactical game. Bit touchy feely. We should be 2 up. Our front two are purring.

Fantastic first half. Only blemish for me is that I think we should be 2 up. Still, that's the beauty of football - who'd have thought at the start of the season that we'd see 45 minutes where Wigan dominate us and score 4 and then 45 minutes where we play Chelski off the park a few days later?!

Cabaye and Tiote outstanding, Cisse pure class, Ba - how has he not scored still?! Ben Arfa a real threat and Santon looks like a class winger! Special praise for Perchinho though, he's been outstanding again. That ball he smashed out when Colo and Willo were out of position was brilliant.

Oh, and thought the universe was about to implode when Williamson took on a couple of players down the right wing towards the end

Hopefully RdM won't put Drogba on at half time...

I'm less worried about Drogba, Mata and Lampard can be much more influential if we're not careful

by the by, anybody laughing at the retarded yank adverts?

Disappointed not to get a second goal. They absolutely need to keep this intensity and ambition second half, we can get another goal here.

Think we'll need two.

Hopefull Mata and Drogba don't come on too early.

I would if I hadn't of had to put up with them the past 10 month :glare: Calling the Champions Leagues 2 legs a 'Series' really done my nut in.

Most step-overs from different toon players in the same game...ever?

Including Williamson!

I'm less worried about Drogba, Mata and Lampard can be much more influential if we're not careful

Yeah much more entertaining than the ones we get