Kenny's Been Sacked!

NufcBano

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it fair to say we've signed 3 top class international players in that time?...Cisse,Ben Arfa and Cabaye?...can Demba be mentioned in that company?

No and no. The Frenchies have only recently got into the French team, and they may prove to be of that class in the Euros. As for Demba and Cisse, we'll have to see how Senegaldo in the next ACN, apparently their manager went mad in the last one and took too many strikers.

No and no. The Frenchies have only recently got into the French team, and they may prove to be of that class in the Euros. As for Demba and Cisse, we'll have to see how Senegaldo in the next ACN, apparently their manager went mad in the last one and took too many strikers.

Ben Arfa first won his first cap 5 years ago, Cabaye already had caps before joining us. What is international class anyway?

Edited by TicTacWoe

Ben Arfa first won his first cap 5 years ago, Cabaye already had caps before joining us. What is international class anyway?

PL used the term 'top class international players'. My take on it is players who have established themselves in their international teams and throughout top tournaments. HBA won his first cap 5 years ago, but since then has been in and out of the side. He has not proven himself a top international player, though he may yet. Same goes for Cabaye. Perhaps after the Euros their stock will have risen!

As for the Senegalese, it's hard to tell because the Senegalese manager was meant to be shite and fucked up their last ACN.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

"Welcome Brendan. A new dynasty is born."

oh and a statement from an admin from that source of hilarity RAWK

"rendan Rodgers is the new manager of Liverpool.

We at RAWK have always firmly believed that one of the strengths of being a Liverpool supporter is that we support the manager. We welcome him to our club and sincerely hope he understands the culture and history and requirements of one being manager at Liverpool Football Club, one of the major jobs in the world of football.

There may be some fans on here who did not wish for his appointment, perhaps preferring any number of other candidates. Let us make one thing clear: We support our manager. Full stop. If any of you are unable to do that, you will find yourselves looking for another fansite to post on. Liverpool supporters are meant to do things the right way and make no mistake, we will remove persistent whingers, moaners, nostalgists and petty posters from this site without a second thought.

Welcome Brendan, you've a bloody big pair of boots to fill. Good luck and welcome and all the best from us at RAWK"

They'd have no fuckers left :lol:

I'm enjoying this afternoon :cuppa:

Jesus, the pomposity of all aspects that club knows no bounds.

Carroll must have been holding out hope for someone who would set Liverpool up to make the most of his strengths, couldn't be more delighted they've gone with Rodgers who will do the exact opposite.

Lawrenson was on last night saying the one good thing about Liverpool fans is that they back the manager :lol: Unless it's woy obviously

What a fucking hypocritical twat! :lol:

(Lawro, not the lad from Durham). ;)

Lawrenson was on last night saying the one good thing about Liverpool fans is that they back the manager :lol: Unless it's woy obviously

On the BBC website he's already calling this appointment a risk. How can he do that in the same breath as the above.

Cockerface.

It's only 2 weeks ago that he claimed there's no way the Yanks would drag his mate Kenny all the way to Boston just to sack him.....

Oh dear Mark... :lol:

It's only two and a half years since he really fucked it up at Reading. He went two month without a win iirc, and 5 months after Reading paid Watford £1m compensation, he was sacked. He worked wonders with Swansea, but pass pass pass is fine, but as we saw when we did them 0-2, you need penetration too or what's the point. I think we'll come above Liverpool again, and I do think this is a strange appointment. They should've really got a manager who reflects their stature in the game at the moment, someone like Paul Merson.

It's only 2 weeks ago that he claimed there's no way the Yanks would drag his mate Kenny all the way to Boston just to sack him.....

Oh dear Mark... :lol:

The problem with Liverpool and their position in the media is absolutely the amount of ex-players that are pundits atm. They're all fucking thick and their word gets taken as gospel, splashed all over the papers and websites and there's daft pressure on before anyone even realises. Rodgers hasn't even been unveiled and people are talking about his sacking in the press.

It's only two and a half years since he really fucked it up at Reading. He went two month without a win iirc, and 5 months after Reading paid Watford £1m compensation, he was sacked. He worked wonders with Swansea, but pass pass pass is fine, but as we saw when we did them 0-2, you need penetration too or what's the point. I think we'll come above Liverpool again, and I do think this is a strange appointment. They should've really got a manager who reflects their stature in the game at the moment, someone like Paul Merson.

maybe Martinez would have been a better bet, after all it is Martinez who laid the foundations at Swansea.

That's typical press spouted shite. Martinez has spent 2 seasons trying to get Wigan relegated. Rogers has spent the same time turning an average Swansea team into a mid table premier league team with players no one else wanted.

That's typical press spouted shite. Martinez has spent 2 seasons trying to get Wigan relegated. Rogers has spent the same time turning an average Swansea team into a mid table premier league team with players no one else wanted.

difficult to understand why people expect anybody to scale the heights at a small club like Wigan tbh. Money matters.

You just contradicted yourself tbh. How have Swansea done so well with very little money then? Less than Wigan for example? Could it be down to their respective managers:lol:

not really, I'm talking about consolidating longer term. Lots of teams have short spells but then it is not sustained and in 99.9% of cases it is down to money and the size of the club which determines how long good spells last.

In the grand scheme of things, Wigan are a small club with limited potential and revenues, Swansea are currently on a high and have done very well but it can't last without money either. Isn't this obvious ?

I didn't realise Rodgers is only a few months older than me. He must have had a fucking hard paper round that's all I'm saying.

Villas Boas is only a 47 days older than me! He looks old enough to be me fatha, because he looks old, and I've got a baby face.

You just contradicted yourself tbh. How have Swansea done so well with very little money then? Less than Wigan for example? Could it be down to their respective managers:lol:

Wigan finished tenth in their first season up, Reading were 8th in theirs