Official Olympics 2012 Thread

catmag

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iplayer won't work at work. They fucked up any medal hope or just the gold?

aye out of the medals entirely. Last dive was canny though

Edited by ADP

Got 70 odd for one of their dives, which is what you get for a bellyflop basically. The fact that they were still only 6 points behind 3rd going into the last round and 15 behind silver despite effectively dropping 20 points shows how well they were doing up til then.

:lol: Can't believe I'm a bit gutted about a synchronised diving competition. This is what the Olympics does to you.

I'm watching the cross country horse riding, no idea what's happening but just praying for a GB victory :lol:, typical Olympics. I also love how we're all suddenly experts on random events we've hardly heard of.

Me and you will get down the baths and hold hands while we jump in together.

:lol: "This one's for TOOOOOOOM!"

How gay looking was the scene in the post dive hot tub btw?

As long as we have those, quite frankly, ridiculous speedos on. Only thing they're speeding up is the lasses' fingers at home.

:lol: "This one's for TOOOOOOOM!"

;)

If only they hadn't fucked up that 4th dive, lack of GB medals getting embarrassing now.

Not really like, we've only missed out on a couple so far.

Some American coach is calling into question this Chinese swimmer now. It looks very dodgy, but i'm not sure he can be saying stuff like this. He would have been up in arms at someone saying stuff like that about Phelps 4 years ago.

Aye Matt Baker gasping like a tart at the British performances when the pictures are showing some other country's gymnasts, then having to apologise. :lol: Canny unprofessional, but you can't really blame him when they've never been in the final since 1924.