• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Remember his goal in his first season in the Europa League. He's got that in the locker too (unless it was a Tiote-esque once in a life time goal). Once he's got a few games under his belt he may get confident enough to try a few of those too.

Would like us to go back to Ajax for players in future, Memphis depay looks a good player and plays on the left wing where we could do with someone.

Edit: but he plays for PSV, doh! Third time I've said Ajax when I meant them or vice versa today

Lovely technique. I think he'll get better too when he gets a consistent run of 10 or so games starting and he gains confidence.

On another midfield note, what's the craic with Cabaye not being able to finish a game? Carrying a slight injury? Prone to injury as he fatigues?

More than pretty much any other player we need him to feature in as many games as possible though. I assume the subs are in the interest of him staying fresh

Arsenal coming up soon :thumbup:

I'm genuinely looking forward to playing them, for the first time in ages. No reason why we can't score goals against them, especially as they seem to be petering out from their ridiculous form earlier in the season. Hopefully they get a beating off Chelsea tomorrow and heads drop.