Danny Simpson does have the X Factor

Christmas Tree

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, he'll be telling us about Eldon Square pencils next.

Hurda gurda, hurda gurda, Pardew's a reet cunt y'knaa, hurda gurda, hurda gurda, anyone remember these fuckers?, hurda gurda, check out these apples, hurda gurda.

pencils.JPG

• 2 months later...

That video looks a bit nasty.

Regardless of Debuchy I'd be offering him a new contract to be honest.

Good squad member and a good defender.

It would be stupid to let him leave and leave us in the same position as previously, with one RB on the books. Depends whether Raylor comes back OK I guess.

What a stupid bastard.

This is why I have a lot more time for Mike Williamson than Danny Simpson.

Despite both of their performances for us recently Williamson is a model professional and you would never see him behaving in this way.

That video looks a bit nasty.

Regardless of Debuchy I'd be offering him a new contract to be honest.

Good squad member and a good defender.

It would be stupid to let him leave and leave us in the same position as previously, with one RB on the books. Depends whether Raylor comes back OK I guess.

We've got Raylor and don't forget Tavernier coming through too.

This whole incident does raise the question, what was a professional athlete (and one trying to recover from an injury at that) doing out on the piss at four in the morning? I appreciate that he's a young lad and whatever his job he deserves to be able to go out and enjoy himself on his free time but surely he should be getting himself home before that time. He could still go out and have a good night but be back in at a more responsible hour. It can't be good for him physically being out that late and going for a kebab/pizza or whatever at that time certainly isn't what an athlete should be doing.

Quite apart from the fitness issues of such a lifestyle, that time at night is when there are a lot of pissed up people walking the city center. There's obviously going to be more chance that he'll get into an argument with someone who supports another team (or given Simpsons popularity with our own fans, someone who supports us!) that could lead onto something just like this.

I have to admit I'm not really one who can take the high ground on a healthy lifestyle or not being pissed up at four in the morning but then again I'm not getting paid what he is to do a job where looking after himself is of paramount importance.

Edited by David Kelly

Agreed, an all too a familiar rant.

Maybe getting filled in outside a kebab house will teach him a lesson!

I doubt it'll teach him anything. He will brush it off, pretend it was nothing and carry on with his fake celebrity lifestyle.

Danny Simpson is a prized tool. I'd happily drive him to QPR when he finally leaves (although he will have to sit in the back with the child locks on)

I doubt it'll teach him anything. He will brush it off, pretend it was nothing and carry on with his fake celebrity lifestyle.

Danny Simpson is a prized tool. I'd happily drive him to QPR when he finally leaves (although he will have to sit in the back with the child locks on)

I agree. Fake celebrity sums it up, Tulisa and Danny, like a Z-list Posh and Becks.

Why is he a tool? Always gave 100% imo. Fair enough he thinks he is better than he actually is.

Outside of football, I mean. I know a couple of people who have had the "pleasure" of spending some time with him and I'm yet to hear anything nice.

Footballing wise, he has always given the impression that he gives 100%. However, he's anything but a team player. He'd happily leave a team mate in the shit to avoid the risk of him making a mistake. He's quite a cowardly player and is ridiculously quick to point the finger elsewhere when a goal has been conceded. It's never his fault, in his eyes. He lived off the back of a few goal line clearances, when in reality there would never have been a need for a goal line clearance if he had picked up his man instead of standing behind the keeper on the line.

As you say, he thinks he's a lot better than he actually is.

This whole incident does raise the question, what was a professional athlete (and one trying to recover from an injury at that) doing out on the piss at four in the morning? I appreciate that he's a young lad and whatever his job he deserves to be able to go out and enjoy himself on his free time but surely he should be getting himself home before that time. He could still go out and have a good night but be back in at a more responsible hour. It can't be good for him physically being out that late and going for a kebab/pizza or whatever at that time certainly isn't what an athlete should be doing.

Quite apart from the fitness issues of such a lifestyle, that time at night is when there are a lot of pissed up people walking the city center. There's obviously going to be more chance that he'll get into an argument with someone who supports another team (or given Simpsons popularity with our own fans, someone who supports us!) that could lead onto something just like this.

I have to admit I'm not really one who can take the high ground on a healthy lifestyle or not being pissed up at four in the morning but then again I'm not getting paid what he is to do a job where looking after himself is of paramount importance.

I agree with your sentiment 100% but I suspect he's got fuck all chance of getting near the first team for the rest of the season. At least I hope so....