Newcastle v Maritimo

Gene_Clark

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw that coming, kiss of death from the commentary as well saying how the guy who scored hadn't managed it for 15 games. How are we not beating a team like this? Meh, been the same all season.

Saw only the last 25 minutes of the game. But I tell you what, without overreacting, cant remember seeing something so torrid. Not ever. Horrendous stuff.

If HBA is crocked as well we are well and truly screwed. At this rate we will be looking nervously over our shoulders before too long.

There's something very very wrong in our dressing room. Cant believe a group of professional footballers can play so badly for so long. And its getting worse instead of better.

Lets be honest...That was fuckin shite!

We scrape a shitty draw at home to a poor side. Yes i am glad we are out of the group stage but we really are shit this season. Starting to piss me off now. There is no enjoyment watching this at all.

Only good things to come out of tonight apart from qualification was the performances of Coloccini who was quality and Santon who as a FB was the only player looking like he wanted to win the game. Pleased for Marveaux to get his goal too.

Kruls kicking...shite, Simpson...Shite, Anita...Shite...Bigirimana...shite, Sameobi...absolutely fuckin awful, Cisse...Anonymous.

Bahh

Despite the goal the first half was a dismal performence overall.

Second half was abyssmal and the warning signs were there and we were lucky to get a draw.

Sammy has been getting the accolades but today he was rubbish, he must be colour-blind and can't tell who's on his side.

Must admit my faith in Pardew is beginning to wane if that's the best he can do at home against that kind of opposition, it should have been a cake-walk.

The second-half was painful to watch.