Steven Taylor

JawD

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact is he's a total fucking idiot. That bit where he won the ball off Willian (iirc) at around the halfway line, he then backed off the ball and pointed to the ball and to Shelvey before Costa ran over and took it which led to him rugby tackling Costa. Utter fucking dweeb tbh, you could have put half this forum in the defense against WBA they couldn't hit the target.

• 1 month later...

I honestly can't imagine anyone will offer him a contract, there's just no logical reason for it. He looks absolutely finished.

Heard a tale pre-game of a workmates vpal doing a sheare job and him slaughtering him. End of the day, it doesn't need shearer to tell me that.

Sent from my Mobile phone, pissed as s twat.

I honestly can't imagine anyone will offer him a contract, there's just no logical reason for it. He looks absolutely finished.

Mr Charnley will beg to differ, I fully think we'll see him get a nice 3 year deal as the club will see him as an integral part of the Championship squad, in part because they still haven't began to prepare for the reality we'll be in the championship so will probably not be able to identify any CB targets.

Heard a tale pre-game of a workmates vpal doing a sheare job and him slaughtering him. End of the day, it doesn't need shearer to tell me that.

Sent from my Mobile phone, pissed as s twat.

:lol: :lol: Still better spelling and grammar than a Lee Ryder article.

81d03087bb75b46b6ad73f4552f2b64f.jpg

Straight after Long's goal. Beggar's belief that people have stuck up for this cretin for so long without realising what a fraud he's been for a decade.

81d03087bb75b46b6ad73f4552f2b64f.jpg

Straight after Long's goal. Beggar's belief that people have stuck up for this cretin for so long without realising what a fraud he's been for a decade.

To be fair to him, it must be confusing as a defender when the opposition run at you with the ball. I'm guessing that's not something he experiences in training.

Worst player ever in our history.

To be fair to him, it must be confusing as a defender when the opposition run at you with the ball. I'm guessing that's not something he experiences in training.

Worst player ever in our history.

Not even in the top 20

Thought he was excellent when he came back against Stoke. Since then he's been an absolute pile of dogshit. He's always been poor when a forward runs at him but he's actually managing to get worse. Hope he doesn't get a new contract but fully expect that one is already in the pipeline.