Norwich - Newcastle

Aeris

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

you're breaking my heart.....this is piss poor even for you....

You can't expect it to be any differently. Foreign fans most commonly likes a team for their good football (not that they will change to another club if the club turns shite, but probably just watch less football), native fans are born supporters of the club and couldn't give a shit if the club turned into amateur.

You can't expect it to be any differently. Foreign fans most commonly likes a team for their good football (not that they will change to another club if the club turns shite, but probably just watch less football), native fans are born supporters of the club and couldn't give a shit if the club turned into amateur.

Yeh people aren't bothered round here. We were founded in 1892 by a Norweigen on Yahoo chat.

Although he says doubtful rather than definitely out.

Pardew's master mind games... Make them complacent thinking they won't have to face the Perchinho, then at the 11th hour when the teams are announced put the fear of Jim into them.

Too shit to watch...

But being a native you wouldn't care if it turned amateur? What a shit point btw. Ill admit I'm not one to talk about being a Geordie etc, but I still go watch my local club and had a season ticket when I was at school. If you only care about style of play support Barca, it's not hard.

But being a native you wouldn't care if it turned amateur? What a shit point btw. Ill admit I'm not one to talk about being a Geordie etc, but I still go watch my local club and had a season ticket when I was at school. If you only care about style of play support Barca, it's not hard.

I have a local club, I even played for them till I was like 15 (women side)... Its not hard to watch cause I know the ambitions isn't high. But I expect stuff at Newcastle, and that makes it different. Ive supported since I was like 6-7 because I felt they were the best, and because of that childhood illusion I've always wanted them to be among the best in the world like... :'(

I have a local club, I even played for them till I was like 15 (women side)... Its not hard to watch cause I know the ambitions isn't high. But I expect stuff at Newcastle, and that makes it different. Ive supported since I was like 6-7 because I felt they were the best, and because of that childhood illusion I've always wanted them to be among the best in the world like... :'(

you've supported newcastle since you were 6-7. really? how come?

you've supported newcastle since you were 6-7. really? how come?

my dad. he had several clubs, but newcastle was his new baby at the time :-P. although pretty much retired from taking serious interest in football these days he still "supports" them geordies.

Newcastle midfielder Yohan Cabaye will be in the squad for Saturday's match at Norwich and may make his return from injury off the bench.

Alan Pardew's side have been beset by injuries in recent weeks but the outlook is improving significantly and the manager says several other key men will also be back at the weekend.

Cabaye has been on the sidelines since November after having groin surgery but he has returned to full training this week and could play some part at Carrow Road.

"The good news is we are taking Cabaye on the bus, which is like signing a new player," said Pardew.

"I don't think he's really ready to start, if I'm honest. I think his role will be off the bench, if the situation evolves where we need him.

"Yohan is a great player and has lifted everybody this week, just in terms of picking passes out in training.

Transfer Odds

Will Yohan Cabaye still be a Newcastle player by the end of the month? Find out who Sky Bet make the favourites for the midfielder's signature here.

"It's just nice to have some senior players out there working hard and just his inclusion is going to give everyone a huge lift."

The Magpies were short of numbers for Saturday's 2-0 FA Cup loss at Brighton but forward Papiss Cisse, defender Fabricio Colocciniand winger Jonas Gutierrez are now back in contention, as well as Cabaye.

"Papiss and Colo are both fit as well, so they will be in and around the team, and we certainly look a lot stronger than the unfortunate situation we were in last week," said Pardew.

"Steven Taylor will be ready for Reading (on 19 January) and Cabaye will certainly be ready for Reading. Jonas is fit and he will be available for Norwich, so we are getting some senior bodies back at a crucial time."

Like signing a new player he states? Lets be honest, we all saw it coming.

It's like he didn't notice Cabaye played for us earlier this season..... argh. So I guess Ben Arfa and Saylor will be our next new signings this window. Ben Arfa replacing Ba and Saylor to be the answer for our defensive problem :)

Edited by Aeris

They've beat Arsenal, Man U and Tottenham at home this season.

But they've lost against Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool.

When they've played mid/lower-table shite like Stoke, Wigan and Sunderland they've won. So going off that they're pretty decent.